Chapter 24: Not Alone in This Fight

Namjoon had joined Hoseok, Jimin and Yoongi straight after the game was finished. He'd walked up the Hufflepuff tower and found Yoongi sound asleep while Jimin and Hoseok were fighting over chocolate. He'd pulled the two apart and lectured them on sharing is caring, before waking up Yoongi and sulking about losing the game.

After a while, he started wondering where the other three were.

"Guys, where are the others? I saw Jungkook and Taehyung outside a while ago, but weren't we supposed to meet up here after the game?"

Jimin looked up at Namjoon. "Hmm? Yeah, they should be here any moment now."

"It's been over an hour." Namjoon deadpanned. "Did they go and celebrate with the Ravenclaw team?"

"I can't imagine Jin-hyung celebrating with the Ravenclaw team." Hoseok chuckled. "He was being all grumpy about the Ravenclaws playing well."

"Then what did—"

Loud gasping for breath interrupted Namjoon in his talking. All four heads snapped up and turned towards the stairs, where the sound had come from.

"What on earth..." Yoongi mumbled, straightening up on the bench.

Surprisingly, a rather out of breath Gryffindor stumbled up the stairs, his hair disheveled and his robes missing. His shirt was ripped and there was a bruise on his face.

"Jin-hyung?" Hoseok let out in surprise.

"What happened to you? You look like a bear attacked you!"

"N-Not...not a bear..." Jin panted, almost tripping over his feet as he made his way to his friends.

The Gryffindor glanced at Yoongi, his eyes wide in panic. He looked each of the four boys in the eyes and tried to regain his breath well enough to speak.

"Dear god, hyung, what's going on?" Namjoon asked, watching Jin with his eyes wide in surprise.

"Are you okay?" Jimin asked worried. "You look hurt."

Jin waved it off and spoke as soon as he calmed down enough.

"Guys, we have a big problem." He said. He glanced at Yoongi again, who seemed uneasy by the looks his hyung was giving him. "Yoongi's parents...they attacked me..."

Yoongi froze.

"Yoongi's...what...?" Hoseok whispered in shock.

"I don't know why, I didn't have the chance to ask them. They knocked me out when I walked back from getting drinks. When I woke up they'd taken my robes – again, don't know why – and I was locked in a broom closet."

Jin looked at their shocked and frozen states and he gritted his teeth together.

"Guys, I know this is shocking, but we have to do something right now before they—"

He stopped himself when he finally took a good look around the group. He frowned for a second, looking around frantically.

"Where's Jungkook? Where's Taehyung?" he asked, stressing the Hufflepuff's name as in to scold them for letting the boy out of sight.

"They were downstairs. Taehyung went to congratulate Jungkook." Jimin said, his voice almost monotone. He'd already realized they'd messed up again.

Jin cursed under his breath.

"We have to find them, Yoongi's parents are walking around here- and then there's Abigail- and we don't know what they're up to...shit man we gotta find Taehyung first."