Chapter 10: The Truth About the Book

Yup...this is a long chap...and it finally holds the truth about The Magic in Music...even though it might have been obvious lol

///////////////////////////////////

Sometimes it was easy to solve a problem. The fight between Jin and Jungkook was easily solved, because as soon as Jin realized his little brother needed him, all about their quarrel was forgotten.

Jungkook was thankful, because Jin had proven he would be there for him, even if they weren't each other's favourite person at that moment. Jin was thankful, because he hated ignoring people in the first place, let alone his brother.

The five other boys were also thankful, because now they could finally start their mission – after all, how could they start without their Golden Maknae?

Because sometimes, it wasn't easy to solve a problem. It would take time, a hell lot of time, and more questions would pop up before you would even be close to solving things.

In the seven boys's case, solving their Crawford problem appeared to be rather difficult. There was a lot they had to figure out, before they could finally find out the truth about their professor.

It was the Saturday morning that followed, when the seven boys were all hanging around in the owlery.

"Holly is the prettiest owl, thank you very much." Yoongi said, holding his chin up and daring Jin to claim otherwise.

"Oh boy." Jungkook muttered, shaking his head. He knew better than to say any animal other than Jin's were the prettiest. Well, except for Jungkook's own owl, because Jin had basically chosen her for him.

Jin had a staredown with Yoongi, which was quite amusing to the other boys, but it was getting a bit on Namjoon's nerves.

"Alright, hyungs, you can stop now." he said. "Both of your owls are pretty and that's it. We have to focus on what we were meeting up for in the first place."

"Namjoon is right, stop glaring at each other, guys." Hoseok said, adding a chuckle at the end.

Yoongi, who had Holly on his arm, looked Jin up and down and then nodded, holding his hand out.

"Truce?"

Jin tilted his head slightly before also giving a firm nod and shaking Yoongi's hand.

"Truce."

Meanwhile, Jimin and Taehyung were watching them, each with one eyebrow raised. The two looked at each other and shook their heads.

"What did we just watch?" Jimin breathed out.

"Two idiots." Taehyung snorted.

Namjoon clapped his hands together and motioned for Yoongi and Jin to sit back down. Yoongi took Holly with him as he sat down next to Taehyung and Jimin, letting his owl sit on his shoulder. Taehyung immediately started chatting with the cute little owl.

"So, Joon, how do we get started?" Hoseok asked, sitting cross-legged with an eager look on his face.

"Alright, the first thing we need to do is pick someone who will go to the bookstore in Hogsmeade where Hobi saw the book. Maybe the shop owner could tell us more about it." Namjoon said, turning to the eldest two. "Yoongi-hyung and Jin-hyung are the only ones who are allowed to go, so it has to be one of you."

"I'll go." Jin offered in a heartbeat.

"Great, thanks hyung." Namjoon smiled.

This was a one-man job, because the two couldn't go together due to the different schedules of third-years and fourth-years. Both of them knew Yoongi didn't like to be alone, so that's why Jin immediately offered to go.