Revenge

Chloe's POV

It didn't take much time to hit New York. The streets were dark and empty. But I knew where I was. I could run from here. I started to run with all my might. I have to get there. I have to hurry. I may be so confused about our relationship right now. But that doesn't mean I can let them die damn it! I ran faster and faster. Please god let me be in time. I ran faster and faster. My feet and legs were starting to hurt. But I didn't let it stop me. Push harder damn it! Harder! I pushed myself faster and harder. I was starting to sweat and tears were welling up in my eyes. Please. Please don't let them die.

I ran faster and faster. Until I was only a block away from the tower. I was almost there. I'm almost there. 'I'm almost there' I thought to myself. I ran hard and fast. I ran through puddles and leaves. Nothing was going to get me to stop running. I need to get there. But as I got closer and closer. I could feel something tingling on my body. What the hell? I stopped for a minute and pushed my shirt to the side. My eyes grew wide. What the hell? It wasn't fading anymore. It had more color to it. It looked still pale but was growing color. Wait how is this possible?

"You must be wondering, 'oh how is this happening?' Well I'll tell you how, they were never in danger in the first place, just my little gift I have", I heard a familiar voice from behind me. I growled under my breath and turned around. To see her. The husband stealing bitch who took everything from me. My own damn sister! "Why bring me here? I mean you have everything, first it was mom and dad, my friends and even my own boyfriend, and then you take the only ounce of happiness and love I had, what else could you possibly want from me?", I asked her. She just smirked at me and circled me around. I didn't look away for a second. It felt like a rodeo in one of those old movies. But who was going to draw first? "Poor poor little defenseless Chloe, can't ever stand up for herself, always needs help of others, always has to think of others before herself, blah disgusting, but you really want to know what I want?", she said. I glared at her harshly. "What?", I spat at her. She smirked and then finally lifted up a gun. My eyes widened. She just brought a gun to a fist fight. I'm screwed. "Revenge is best served cold", she said. She then finally pulled the trigger. I froze. I then felt it hit me in the chest. I gasped out. Watching as my own breath came out. My eyes still widened. Everything was just so cold. I looked at my twin in shock. Shocked that she would even do that to me. To her own sister. How could she do this to me? Her own twin sister? My legs buckled from beneath me. And I fell to the cold hard ground. I fell face flat to the ground. I flipped over onto my back in pain. Feeling horrible horrible pain in my chest. I watched as blood just gushed out of my chest. It ran down my chest and down my neck.

I just laid there for a second.

'I'll use you as a warning sign
That if you talk enough sense then you'll lose your mind
And I'll use you as a focal point
So I don't lose sight of what I want
And I've moved further than I thought I could
But I missed you more than I thought I would
And I'll use you as a warning sign
That if you talk enough sense then you'll lose your mind'

Until I realized I had my phone in my pocket. Even though I felt the most intense pain in like ever, I had to fight for my own life. I shakily pulled it out of my back pocket. But before I could even do anything it was kicked away. "Nope, none of that", she said smirking a evil smirk. She kicked it away. I tried to reach for it. But I couldn't. It was too far away and I was too weak. I coughed and tasted a nasty taste of blood. It wasn't just a little. It was like I was drowning on my blood. I spit it out and it ran down my cheek. "You know I've been wanting to do that for a long time, I mean you don't know how long I've had to wear this stupid disguise", she said. What is she talking about?

"W-What....a-are.....y-you................t-talking...........a-about?", I asked her. It was getting harder and harder to talk and breathe. Until she stood over me. My eyes widened. In front of me was not my sister. I knew who it was. I knew why she wanted revenge. Andrews sister.

"You took my brother from me and now I'm going take you from them, you know everyone was confused because they thought I was you, I did make it so real, the tattoos, I messed up a bit with they're brain, but I guess I missed two of them, well it d...

"You took my brother from me and now I'm going take you from them, you know everyone was confused because they thought I was you, I did make it so real, the tattoos, I messed up a bit with they're brain, but I guess I missed two of them, well it doesn't really matter anyways, they won't find you until it's too late, you'll be good as dead by the time they find you, goodbye Chloe Sue Annesley", she sneered. She just walked off as I bleed out.

I couldn't believe this. First it wasn't my sister at all. It was Nicole this whole time. Second of all. She fucking shot me and I'm bleeding out here.

'And I found love where it wasn't supposed to be
Right in front of me
Talk some sense to me'

I tried to reach for my phone. But I couldn't. There was no energy to move my arms. I couldn't even feel my legs. I couldn't move at all. I felt so weak. No. I can't give up. I have a daughter that depends and needs me. I tried harder. But it got me nowhere. Just me feel weaker. Please. Please. I can't go. I can't leave them. I can't leave my daughter. I looked to the sky. "Hemidall please, I don't want to die", I whispered to sky. Please let him hear me. I don't want to die. I really don't want to die. Please don't let me die. I'm not ready to die.

I could feel tears welling up in my eyes. They just fell as they may. I sobbed. I wasn't ready to die yet. I wasn't ready to die. I don't want to die.

'And I found love where it wasn't supposed to be
Right in front of me
Talk some sense to me
And I'll use you as a makeshift gauge
Of how much to give and how much to take
I'll use you as a warning sign
That if you talk enough sense then you'll lose your mind
And I found love where it wasn't supposed to be
Right in front of me
Talk some sense to me
And I found love where it wasn't supposed to be
Right in front of me
Talk some sense to me
Oh, and I found love where it wasn't supposed to be
Right in front of me
Talk some sense to me'

I wasn't ready to die. I had soulmates and a beautiful daughter. I was only eighteen. I wasn't ready to die yet. Please don't let me die.

But as more time went by. There was no help. Nothing. And I can feel my body getting ready to shut down. I sobbed more and more. Tears streaming down from my cheeks. Everything was getting blurry and blotchy. I wasn't ready. I wasn't ready at all. I wasn't ready to say goodbye. But this time it wasn't my choice. It was gods.

The last thing I saw the starry night. And the last thought I thought was.

'I'm sorry'

'And I found love where it wasn't supposed to be
Right in front of me
Talk some sense to me'