The letter

Dear tony, Pietro, nat, wanda, Bruce, Peter, Bucky, Steve, and thor.

I thought I would never have to write this. I hoped we could have gotten through the tough times, the rough patches. But knowing what happened, I just can't do this anymore. Believe me I love you all with every bit of my heart. But that's why I have to say goodbye. What happened the other day just broke my heart, knowing what you guys did to me was painful, but it's not completely your fault, Kathleen always gets what she wants, even if it belongs to me, I loved every single one of you, the moment I met you guys I was filled with happiness and love, I knew I had found you guys, I thought we would finally have our forever and after, but I was wrong, someone told me to never give up on love, but I have, I couldn't hold on anymore, my heart and soul are crushed, I just can't take anymore pain, or I'll break, I'm sorry I have to do this, but I can't just stay where I'm constantly being hurt by the ones I love, this letter is to say how much I love you all so much, every single one of you, but I can't stay here, I just can't, and this is also a letter to say goodbye, I couldn't say it in person or I would have never left, I'm sorry, but if this continued I would have done something I would have regretted and Luna needs her mother, so I'm going with Loki and Clint to Asgard and I don't know when I'll be back, or if I've ever come back, I know I promised forever, but I just can't handle and take this constant pain anymore, it's like a hot curling iron being thrust into my heart, I know it won't take you guys long to find another, and as much as it pains me, please don't hurt them like you did me, that's all I ever want for you, I want you guys to be loved and for you guys to love someone, even if it may not be me.

But my heart and love will always be yours, it always will be, don't forget that, I may not be there, but my love for you will never end. I'm sorry. I'm sorry I couldn't hang on any longer, but I have to think of Luna first, I know you guys love her just as much as I do, so one day I'll be back so you guys can meet her, I'm sorry my loves, this is goodbye. I loved and love every single one of you, don't ever forget that.

Goodbye my loves.

Love, Chloe.

P.S here tony give this to the lucky girl who deserves it.

(Ring)