Dress shopping

Chloe's POV

I cuddled into Bruce and Clint. I never wanted to get up. But I knew I would have to soon. Since I'm getting my self fitted for my wedding dress. I grasped Bruce's shirt in my hands. I nuzzled against his neck. Clint had a arm wrapped around my middle. Gently and protectively wrapped around my bump. Just they're scent was enough for me. I felt so much love for them and I know they can feel my love. Bruce kissed my forehead. "I love you Annie", he whispered to me. I smiled with my eyes closed. "I love you too Brucie", I whispered back to him. I felt Clint kiss my cheek. "I love you baby", he whispered to me. I smiled again. "I love you too Clint", I whispered to them. I loved knowing they loved me. They were the best thing that's ever happened to me. And I would die if I ever lost them. I smiled again when they both put they're hands on my stomach. I smiled when Luna kicked they're hands. They may not be her birth fathers. But they are still her fathers. She has eight amazing men to call daddy. And two amazing women to call mommy. I didn't feel like I was worthy of them and they still love me. I felt so lucky to be loved by them. Being by they're side is all I ever wanted. And I'll always be by they're side. I heard the door open. But I didn't open my eyes. I knew it was the girls. "Come on my love, ve have to go shopping for your dress, the vedding is in two days", Wanda said. I groaned not wanting to get up. I didn't want to leave. But i knew I had to. I kissed both of the boys on the cheeks then on they're lips. Oh yeah forgot. I can't get up without help. Shit.

"A little help please", I asked. I heard laughter come from the four of them. I felt Wanda and nat help me up. Once I got up, I turned around and blew the two boys a kiss. "I'll be home soon, don't miss me too much", I said giggling. They both chuckled. They both got up and kissed my cheeks. I smiled wide. I loved when they kissed me. I pecked them on the lips. Mmm. It always felt right when I kissed them. I pecked them again one last time. "I will be home soon okay, then we can do anything we want to do", I said winking at them. They both blushed. Awww. Cute. I blew them one last kiss before leaving the room. I walked into the hallway with nat and Wanda. They both smiled at me and grabbed my hands. They both placed a kiss on my knuckles. I smiled lovingly at them. We confined our way down the hallway until we ran into tony. I smiled large. Well isn't it the man of the hour. I literally ran into his arms. He chuckled. "Hey baby girl", he said to me. He placed a kiss on my lips. I hmm'd in the kiss. I smiled. I pulled back. "Hey Mr. Stark", I said winking at him. He smiled at me lovingly. "Hello Mrs. stark", he said smiling at me. "Tsk not yet mister, not yet, two days from now and I'm all yours", I said winking at him. He chuckled. "Oh you've always been mine from the start baby girl, it doesn't have to be on paper, I've gotten it written on my heart baby", he said bringing his shirt down. So I can see his soulmate mark. I smiled and traced it. I placed my lips on it. I felt him shiver. I giggled. "Your not going to be able to see me tomorrow, and I won't be able to see you tomorrow", I said. He playfully pretended to die. "Oh no, what am I ever going to do when your not here? I'm going to miss you baby girl, but after that, your mine for a month", he said kissing me again. I felt someone tug on me. "Come on tony, you'll have her for a month anyways, it's not like your never going to see her again, sheesh and I thought we were bad", nat said. I giggled and pulled away from tony. I raised a eyebrow.

"Is there going to be strippers there?", I asked him raising a eyebrow. He chuckled. "Maybe", he said seductively. I softly growled. I hated the thought of him seeing some other woman's body. Then I thought Of something. I smirked. "Well in that case, we'll just have a few male strippers, since you seem to be so okay with it", I said smirking. I saw his smile turn into a sneer. He grabbed me harshly and kissed me passionately. Before pulling back. "You are mine!", he growled at me. I giggled. I patted his cheek. "I'm just joking tones, or am I?", I said wiggling my eyebrows at him. I moved out of the way before he can grab me again. I stepped into the elevator before he can grab me. I heard him growl under his breath. "You got to love her", he said to himself. I giggled. The doors closed and the elevator started to go down.