To Asgard

Chloe's POV

I had packed everything that I would need. Thor and Loki were taking me to Asgard. They were supposed to take me after Luna was born. But Odin and Frigga found out about me and Luna. And wanted to meet me. So I was a little nervous about meeting they're parents. Would they like me? Would they feel weird that I had other mates?

I sighed and laid a hand on my seven month bump. I was huge, I looked like a beach ball. I sighed and calmed down. Breathe in and out, in and out. I'm calm.

"Don't worry my love, they will love you", thor said coming out of nowhere. Making me jump up in fright. "Holy hell thor, don't scare me like that", I said with a smile on my face. He chuckled and kissed my forehead. "I'm sorry my love, I did not mean to scare you", he said. I got on my tippy toes and pecked his lips. "It's okay, now come on, we have to go say our goodbyes to everyone", I said. He smiled and nodded. He took my small hand in his freakishly large one and we walked into the living room where everyone was at. I smiled at everyone. I walked over to peter, hugging him tightly. He wrapped his arms around me. "Be careful okay", he whispered to me. I smiled and kissed his cheek. "I promise", I said. He smiled and pecked my lips. "I love you", he whispered. "I love you", I whispered back to him. He nuzzled his face into my neck. Before I moved over to wanda and Natasha. They wrapped they're arms around me. I giggled as they pressed kisses all around my face and neck. "Be Safe my love", Wanda said. I smiled and kissed her cheek. "I will", I said. Nat put her hand on my belly. I was seven months pregnant. I couldn't believe it. "Be careful, the both of you", she said kissing my forehead. I smiled and leaned into the kiss. "I will nat", I said. She pulled back and cupped my cheeks. She smiled at me. "моя великолепная родственная душа", she whispered. (My gorgeous soulmate). I smiled lovingly at her. "я люблю тебя Наташа", I told her lovingly. (I love you Natasha) she smiled lovingly at me before placing her lips on mine. She pulled away a minute later. "Я люблю тебя, моя королева", she whispered to me. (I love you my queen)

I turned to look at wanda. I wrapped my arms around her. "I love you", I whispered into her ear. She wrapped her arms around me. Holding me close. "I love you, my beautiful princesa", she whispered to me. I pulled back and kissed her lips, she smiled in the kiss and kissed me back. We pulled back after a minute. We both smiled at each other. Love was in her eyes and I had love in my eyes for her. I just loved her so much. Soon we had to sadly pull apart. I gave them both air kisses. I then walked over to Bruce. I smiled lovingly at him and brought him close to me for a hug. He wrapped his arms around me. "Be careful Annie", he said. I giggled. "I will", I said. I pulled back a little. "Now I trust you to watch them, you know when I'm not here they go a little wild, but I'll be home soon, I love you Brucie I always will, now come here and give me a kiss", I said giggling. He chuckled and brought me into a warm and passionate kiss. I ran my fingers through his hair. His hands on my back. Man this man can kiss and I loved it. I had to stop before I had my way with him. I pulled back breathing heavily. "I love you", I whispered. He kissed the top of my head. "I love you Annie", he whispered. "I'll be home before you know it", I said. He smiled at me lovingly. "I'll be waiting here for you", he said. I giggled. "My smart genius", I said. He smiled. "My little Einstein", he said. He kissed my forehead one last time. I knew I had to let go, even though I didn't want to. I kissed both my hands and blew him a kiss. He smiled at me lovingly. I loved this man more then anything. I smiled and walked over to Steve and bucky. They both wrapped they're arms around me protectively. I giggled as they nuzzled they're stubbled cheeks against my neck. Steve was growing a beard. Mmm. Yum. I pulled back. "Now boys, I need you to behave yourselves, Bucky don't fight with Sam and Steve don't fight with tony, got it? Now come here, I can't leave without kissing my boys", I said as I kissed both of they're lips. I then nibbled a little bit on they're necks. Mmm. Mine. "Mine", I growled under my breath. They both chuckled. "Yours", they said. I purred softly. "I love you guys, so much, I'm going to miss all of you", I said pouting. They chuckled again. "Well miss you too doll", Bucky said kissing my neck. "We love you doll, so much, just be careful, both of you", Steve said as both he and Bucky put they're massive hands on my round belly, Luna kicked at they're hands. I smiled and them lovingly. "We will, I promise", I said smiling. They both smiled and I almost melted. I couldn't help it, they're smiles were to die for.