Chap. 4

jeon jungkook's Pov

so basically i went to the cafeteria. and i saw yerim with these two girls. 'Wow yerim is good at making new friends'. Then i decided went to her. "Yerim, we need to talk" i said coldly, "um mkay" said yerim.
"Soo what kind of topic we should do for the poster?" I asked. "Umm it's up to you, tho"

Kim yerim's Pov

"Soo what kind of topic we should do for the poster?" Okay that was actually random. "Umm it's up to you, tho"
i said cuz i dunno what to answer. "What about a documentary about your friends, animals!" He said confidently.
Wah he's a total jerk. "YA!" I slap his back so hard. "Aish mian... oh well then i have to go, Byee!!"
He left. I went to the table i was in and no one is there but i found a note in the table.

-hi yerim we're sorry we gotta go
           we have stuffs to do, sorry~!
- jiwoo and jungeun<3

'Oh, they already left so imma just go to my class.' My thoughts.
And before i step my fifth step. Someone is blocking me with his back.
"Umm excuse me can you just move-"
before i finished my sentences, he cuts me. "Yeriim how come you son't recognizes me?!" And it was jaehyun.
"Jae, i recognize faces not backs" he laughed. "Hey yerim i need to talk with you" he said. "Okay what is it??" I smile as i getting excited. Jaehyun's ears are getting red,
like REALLY red. He grabs my wrist and bring me to the rooftop.

"Um i know this is kinda out of the blue but, yerim i like you" he said.
In that moment i was really really happy. I couldn't even spoke because i'm too happy! I put a shocked face.
"Ah, it's okay if you don't-" i cut him before he finishes his sentences.
"Jaehyun, i like you too." I said with eyes full odf hope and joy. Jaehyun was really happy at that time. He grabs my hand to hug him. And that's how we became an official couple.

--🦋--