I laughed lightly and scratched my cheeks, "Well, I'll be acting as Killua's sister for a while..."

Silva-San laughed and patted my head, making sure to not move my wig.

I bowed slightly at Kikyo-San but we didn't exchange words, even though the women seemed like she wanted to screech once again.

I gave a small smile and nodded to the three butler I've come close to, then looking at the large forest that surrounded the mansion.

A large smile spread on my face when I noticed the large Zoldyck guard dog hiding in the shadow.

"MIKE!!! COME HERE BOY!" I yelled excitedly. In my two week stay at the Zoldyck house hold, I never gotten the chance to play with the large creature because of Sorata's stupid training.

The ground shook slightly and I noticed my brother being alarmed by the sudden appearance of the large creature.

Mike stood in front of me, looking down at me with his beady black eyes. The dog than sat down and brought his head down so I could touch him.

'Goodbye.... Again....' His thoughts echoed through my head. I nodded in agreement and pressed my forehead on his nose.

"Yup, I'm going again Mike, I'm sorry I couldn't play with you, and next time, I promise to bring you a great stamp pig." I cooed at the beast and scratched his ears with my whole arm.

"Oi Nijika, you can understa-" Sorata took a step towards us but as soon as he did, Mike turned towards him, giving off a low growl from the back of his throat.

THIRD PERSON P.O.V.

The brown haired man became alarmed and took a step back, standing in the place he was moments ago.

'This creature lets off such a horrifying vibe, even as a Kijime, I wouldn't be able to go near it, yet Nijika is....' Sorata thought, his eyebrows furrowing.

Nijika smiled and kissed the beast on his nose before she turned towards her brother.

A genuine smile was on her face as she walked up to the older male, wrapping her arms around him in a hug.

Without even a single hesitation Sorata also wrapped his arms around her, picking her up.

The two siblings have only know each other for such a short period yet they already shared a inseparable bond.

The older Kijime was the first one to let go. He gently placed his younger sister back on the ground.

For a moment the two siblings stared at each other, peering into each other's soul. Though their appearance was different at the moment, they were definitely siblings, the result of the love their parents had for each other.

The two smiled at each other as Nijika silently controlled her wind and was was lifted into the air.

Sorata watched his sister turn into a black dot in the sky before she completely disappeared.

The male continued to stare at the sky she disappeared to, no hint of leaving.

All the Zoldyck family and the butlers walked back into the mansion except one person.

"You should give her more credit then you are giving her Sorata," Silva stated as he placed his large hand on the older Kijime's shoulder.

Sorata sighed and shrugged his shoulders, "I know I should Silva, it's just that I feel guilty for not finding her for twelve years. She's my little sister, my only relative that is alive, she's my responsibility." Sorata's green eyes were filled with grief and regret, something that should not belong to an eighteen year old.