Saragon Chapter Three

"Uhm guys?"

Uh oh

Jane and Catherine immediately jumped up from Catherines bed.

"Uh-uhm yeah?" Catherine responded, throwing Jane her undergarments and Jane trying to find a clean shirt for Catherine.

"Jane come on!" Catherine whisper-yelled. "I need a shirt!"

"I'm trying to keep everything tidy!" Jane whispered back.

"Catherine! We know Jane is with you" Parr softly yelled out.

They both froze

"No! no, no shes not? aha, why would you uhm think that." Jane tossed Catherine the tshirt and got dressed hersef.

"You're not very convincing" Jane said bluntly.

"Aragon! Stop shagging my cousin so she can make some food!" Anne yelled.

"Oh shut it Boleyn." Catherine said back.

"So you two were getting it on!" Anna said.

"How many of you are there!" Jane yelled combing her fingers through her hair, trying to look presentable.

"Jane!!?" Kat sounded alarmed. "You didn't actually" the queen nearly gagged. Both of the women like a mother to her.

"Ugh, all of you be quiet" Jane made sure Catherine was adjusted and unlocked the door; pushing through the queens.

"Uh oh looks like mums mad" Kat said.

"Yeah" Catherine said "Thanks for that", slamming the door in the queens faces.

The rest queens stood in the hall way.

"So did they shag or not" Anne said.

"Anne!" Jane and Catherine yelled in unison.

_________

Short one just to make you guys laugh, hope you're all doing well

~ S