Chapter 9- Creati

Recap-

Hold up!!! Again sorry, first happy tarde Cinco de Mayo!!! Que Les vaye bien y person por mi incorrecto Espanol, ya time rato que no escribo en Espanol.

Secondly, I hope you guys enjoyed the last chapter! If that helped most of you I will keep going with 3rd POV such as like this chapter which I will be going with 3rd POV again!

But anyways happy late Cinco de Mayo, hope you liked the last chapter and hope you enjoy this chapter and suprise! My birthday is coming up in a few weeks and I'll finally be one year older! Not only that but thank you to all who stuck around for this book! We've gotten around 1.3k view on it and I thank you all! I was also ecstatic for Assasin and the captains 1.55k and I'll try getting to that one asap but rn I just don't have any plans for it so sorry for those who have been waiting for that one, just hold on a little longer I'll try getting to that one.

Hmmmm what else.... Oh yeah! I've been hoping if one of you fantastic readers can make me my covers! You don't have to but I'll really appreciate it. K set the rules in a post that sent but here!

Rules

I think that's all anyways hope to see you all later! Stay safe! Imma sleep now cuz it's like 12 in the morning

Recap:

Naruto and you were really good friends and he really liked your company and would want to stick to your side as much as he can. There was something about you that was different than the rest. And it wasn't about your chakra and abilities. The way your h/l hair danced in the wind looked so perfect. Your e/c eyes were like rare gems that he would love to look at for the rest of his life. Your perfect skin was soft, not to mention your hands fitted perfectly in his. Everything about you was mesmerizing to him. He just wanna stay by your side for the rest of his life as friends. But, sometimes he wants to be more. As in like-

"Hey buddy, hurry up she looks like she's about done with talking!" The dark blue haired Anbu snapped him out of his thought and he shriek a bit. He looked over the rock he was hiding behind sure enough Sakura and you looked like you were finishing up the conversation. Naruto got up quickly and ran for the forest hoping the medical ninja didn't find him.

After your conversation and story telling Sakura asked if you knew where Naruto was to which you shook your head and said no. By this time the inmates just started to talk amongst themselves, though you couldn't really blame them as you all didn't really do much other than look for one person today.

"Anyways I better get going to look for Naruto" she said while cracking her fists "That little pervert is gonna die when I get my hands on him!" You nodded and she hugged you and waved off as she went back to possibly where she came from. "See ya Y/N!"