Chapter 6- Chargebolt on the loose

Recap:

"Prisoner A-99, Erasurehead?"

"here." i heard a tired voice call out and i nodded while looking at all of the name listed.

"A-100, All Might?"

"I Am Here!"

"A-101, Uh....Yuo.. You... Ugh Luna can you say this?" i turned to my frind and she leaned forwards slightly.

"Yoooga?" the dazzling prisoner looked up at us offendingly (since we were om top of a boulder that i was sitting on and Luna standing on).

"I beg your pardon! Its Yuuga! You-Gah!" we both bodded and conitnued on.

"A-102, Mina?"

"Here!"

"A-103 Tsuyu?"

"Present, Kero. But please call me Tsu!"

"Oka-" i was interrupted by Luna.
"Well some ones picky. " she muttered as i gave her a glare, luckily the angle i was in showed it threw my mask and she gave me her own glare i return. "Be nice, " i continued once more.

"A-104, Tenya?"

"I beg your pardon ma'am but call me by my last na-"

"No one cares four eye- ow! Raven! Quit it!" Luna cried as i pulled her ear down and made her sit down next to me after making her shut up and making me stand up to keep her quiet. I ignored her complains and continued for the 5th or 6th time.

"A-105, Ochako?"

"H-here!"

"A-106, Tail man?" I swear these birth names are weird. Seriously, what kind of parent gives you a name like Tail man?

"Present!"

"A-107, Chargebolt?"

Silence. The prisoners looked around a bit panicked. Then it clicked.

Oh no.

We lost a prisoner.

I turned to Luna and she looked around,  panicked. We cant keep them all here with only one of us! What do we do?! Ugh, i hate my life! Period!

We continue:

Luna's POV

I was running around from tree to tree as i tried looking for someone with the description that was mentioned of the escape prisoner. It was some what smart of the idea we concluded though we didn't know what would happen to the prisoner's with our clones.

Flashback

"What do we do?!" i asked in a hush tone as i felt a panicked vibe coming from my comrade.

"I don't know! We cant leave each other or we'll be outnumbered by all of them! And we cant just leave them here!" she replied with her own hushed tone. We both weren't thinking rationally at all. So after us being silent the prisoners started started murmuring amongst one another which gave me a idea for some weird reason. I started doing slight hand signs and out came 8 shadow clones of my self. "What are you doing Violet?!"
Y/N questioned as she now raised from her sitting position, also gaining the attention from the prisoners, not that they already had an eye on us.

"Doing the most logical thing my brain can come up with right now." i say as i make 3 Water clones. I already felt my chakra dying out but i paid not attention to it. I was interrupted as i felt a soft hand grabbing my wrist.

"Mind telling me?" i nodded and started explaining.

"Im making clones so they can take care of the prisoners while at the same time having them help find A-107." she nodded and made 9 water clones.

"There,  now save the rest of your  chakra." i nodded and looked at the startled prisoners who were eyeing the variety types of clones who were surrounding them. "Listen up inmates! Pair up with one of the clones! Once you do that you both will help each other to find your friend, Chargebolt!"

They nodded and started pairing up with a clone. Some tried to make a conversation with them but received nothing but silence in return. Y/N then raised her hand as if she was the announcer of a match.

"Begin!" in an instant all clones and prisoners left nothing but a trail of dust.

Flashback ends

I kept jumping as i started to become desperate to find the prisoner. Not noticing i passed the said person who was crouching down, looking the river 5 yards away from me.

Chargebolt's POV•-special POV

I looked at river as i saw the fishes go pass me. I got lost earlier since i thought that i saw a fox in some bushes, which i followed and ended with me hear. Looking at the pond since i lost my way back to the group and lost sight of the animal. I started to try and skip rocks but it didn't work. I sighed and laid down in the green grass.

The wind blew softly and the warmth of the sun was the cherry on top of the scenery. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the peace i finally got after sparring with the others before being brought here by that villain.

As i was about to fall asleep in the calm aurora, i was awoken by a familiar acid user's voice.

"Kaminari!" I got up and saw Ashido coming towards me with a girl that had a f/a (favorite animal) mask on.

"You finally found me!" i exclaimed in relief as i stood up and ran to their side.

"You had us worried dude!" she exclaimed as she hug me, to which i return.

"Enough chit-chat we got to go," a angelic voice said as i turned to the person with the mask. Ashido grunted but obeyed to which i followed suit. The person started leading us to a place were there was a large open field.

They opened a small pouch and took out what looked like a gun.

"W-wait! What are you doing?!" i yelled as i trembled in fear as did Ashido.

"Relax, this isn't for you" they said before shooting in the air. Green smoke coming out of it.
"Inmate, captured and acquired." they mutter as there head was titled to the air.

Published: December 23, 2019
A/N:Happy holiday everyone! And happy ( early/late/on time ) to Karma Akabane and Levi! Love ya my dudes! Ok baiii love ya