Chapter 11- Shi who?

Recap:

"NARUTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Pow!

I looked up and saw Naruto flying away into the sky, becoming a star. I looked at the direction she took off nervously as I saw my pink head team 7 medical ninja, clapping her hand together to take off the invisible dirt and walking away. I kept walking to catch up to her. When I passed the place she left I felt a tug at the end of my shirt. I looked down to see the blue scarf child on the edge of balling his eyes out.

"Konahanaru?"

We continue:

After calming down the small child and taking him out for ramen we decided to go and look for Naruto. Konahamaru has been idolizing Naruto since the day they met basically. It's honestly really cute besides I can see why. Naruto is unpredictable, he can be kind yet stubborn and weird. He can be funny and not to mention really strong. He just doesn't know it yet.

"Hey Y/N do you like anyone?" The blue scarf kid asked me. I snapped out of my trance and tried making it obvious that I was wondering his question.

"Well if you mean the like like I don't think so. But I do love Konoha." I answered not really sure if he was satisfied with my answer or not. He just nodded after glaring at me suspiciously and we kept walking.

Konahamaru sighed and yawned.

"What's wrong Konahamaru?"

"Nothing Im just bored and tired"

"Oh sorry." I apologize and kept walking.

"What do you think about the new ninjas popping out of nowhere Y/N?"

"I'm not sure I'm just worried that they'll cause havoc around the village. Not to mention that Kakashi asked us to keep custody of a few of the recent ones." I explained and we finally bgot it a park sitting down on the bench for a small break.

"Well I just hope they don't cause trouble."

"Same here-"

BOOM!!!!

A huge explosion went off and I went into a stance immediately. Konahamaru stood up as well, frightened.

"Konahamaru make sure to find shelter!" I said as I immediately ran towards the smoke from the explosion I didn't hear Konahamaru response.

Time Skippy!!!!

I looked around to make sure no one was hurt hoping that nothing serious will happen. I gasped as I saw some of the new prisoners jumping out the hole that was made by the explosion. I immediately ran towards the building. I ran towards the one they called Ururaka who was running for her life.

"Smash!!!!!!!!!" A gust of wind caught me off guard as I was thrown up in the air. I looked down seeing 'Deku'. I'm guessing he's the one who was responsible for my situation. I grabbed a kunai and threw it at the small figure on the ground. He obviously had time to dodge it. Just as it passes him I smirked as it exploded.

"Deku!" A heard Ochako cry out as she ran to the smoke. I landed on the roof once more and groaned in slight annoyance and worry.

"Hokage, you better know what your doing." I said as I saw a sudden tongue coming right at me. I jumped away and must've slipped as I started falling. "What the- oof!" I tried landing on my feet but ended up straining or pulling a muscle when landing making me fall on my butt either way. I tried getting up but I couldn't as purple spheres were keeping me from moving. "What are these things!?" I started to pannick and tried tugging on them more getting a snicker from the purple head shorty.

"You won't be able to get out of my balls that easily!" He said proudly as I gave him a small glare and kept trying to get out. A sudden chill ran down my doing as the air suddenly got cold. Next thing I knew, I was trapped in ice as well.

"Don even try getting out of that." A cold voice said as I flinched and looked around my e/c meeting heterochromatic eyes. I was entranced by his eyes that I suddenly forgot my situation. That is until I heard the others voices.

"Everyone get away from here it's not safe!" Naruto cried as I snapped out of it.

"Naruto!" I yelled but my mouth was covered by the red and white haired boy. He gave me a warning look but I resisted and tried getting out of my icing prison. I kept trying harder and harder as I heard more yells and sounds of attack.

'why hasn't anyone noticed this alley yet!?!?' I internally panicked as the short guy said he was gonna help the others to try and do tr same thing he did to me. Two colored eyes make nodded and said he'll be right behind him as he reach his right face to my face. Freezing air hit me as I tried harder than ever to get out biting his other hand and that one started getting hotter. I yelled through his hand but to no avail. I started feeling my soft squishy cheeks to freeze.

Then, he stopped his eyes widened as he visibly trembled. I was confused until I heard my saviors voice.

"You're always putting yourself in danger don't you Y/N? It's such a drag." Shikamaru complained and he stood up my captor copying his movements. Which allowed me to speak now.

"Shikamaru! Thank goodness you found me!" I smiled at him and I saw him looked back at me and smiles a bit of a tinted pink on his cheeks.

"Shika... Who?" My captor asked, annoyance dripping from his words.

A/N: sorry I didn't post!!! It's been a while huh? I'm sorry my phone keeps being a butt to me (TnT)

Published: June 24,2021