Chapter 7- Gust of Wind

Recap:

"Kaminari!" I got up and saw Ashido coming towards me with a girl that had a f/a (favorite animal) mask on.

"You finally found me!" i exclaimed in relief as i stood up and ran to their side.

"You had us worried dude!" she exclaimed as she hug me, to which i return.

"Enough chit-chat we got to go," a angelic voice said as i turned to the person with the mask. Ashido grunted but obeyed to which i followed suit. The person started leading us to a place were there was a large open field.

They opened a small pouch and took out what looked like a gun.

"W-wait! What are you doing?!" i yelled as i trembled in fear as did Ashido.

"Relax, this isn't for you" they said before shooting in the air. Green smoke coming out of it.
"Inmate, captured and acquired." they mutter as there head was titled to the air.

We continue:

Y/N's POV

I watched as the green smoke flew into the air and bursting into smaller flairs before turning to the two inmates.

"Lets wait for a few minute's, the rest should be here any minute. " i said as they nodded and started conversing as i looked for the clones, inmates, and Luna. One by one they appeared. Once all were here the clones dispersed, turning into there original element form. Luna came up to me with a bit of a limp. I caught her just in time before she fell and i sat down on the rock as she leaned into me. "Hey, are you okay?"

She gummed a tired yes and looked at me. "I just probably used to much chakra that's all." i nodded and looked back at her.

"Do you wanna finish roll call or just start?"

She scanned her eyes seeing who was here and then looked back at me.

"We kinda have to incase one escaped" i nodded in agreement as i summoned the roll call paper. We went through the last few until we hit 17. "A-17 are you here?" i ask as i look around but get no answer.

"Bakugo's here misses!" the red head A-8 prisoner said as he motioned the porcupine next to him. We continued and finished as i sight in relief and put away the roll call.

"Uh ok, now what Violet?" i ask as i look over at her. She shrugged and looked at the prisoners.

"We could try and see there strengths and weaknesses, as well as find out who are the best of the best in the whole group" Luna suggested as she stood up and stretched slightly. I hummed a yes and got up as well.

"But wouldn't that use up more of our chakra? At this rate we cant even use it with out struggling" i reasoned as to not want see Luna hurt. She shrugged though and looked at my direction.

"We can ask Pink or the other for help then cant we?" she asked as she started playing with a kunai.

"But by the time they get here we'll already be needing to take the prisoners back to their cells"

"Ugh, fine then we'll just have to personally ask what the quirk thing is cause none of us get it got it?" she comprised as she put her weapon away. I nod and started getting near the person in front of me l, who was the All Might guy from interrogation.

"Uh All Might sir, i have a small question" i said as i looked up at him, my mask hiding the small disgusted face i had for needing to look up at the guy.

"What is it young lady?" he replied with a huge smile.

'So bright and cheerful, just like Naruto' i though as i smiled a bit. Not being noticed by the male of course.

"I wanted to know what quirks are-"

Suddenly a huge gust of wind blew, dust, rocks, and grass flying everywhere as i protected my eyes on instinct.

"NARUTOOOOO"

A familiar female voice yelled as the gust of wind calmed down.

Published: February 29, 2019

Sorry its short im having writer block on all my books but I'll try getting back on track promise!