I'm asking you out.

I stared as the black corolla drove into my driveway beside my Benz and smiled.

"Mr hotshot is here"Ann shouted.
Adam ran downstairs.

Ann tried to concentrate on her books while Adam pretended to swing bats while I opened the door.

He was wearing shorts and polo written Stay sexy.
Yeah..he was staying sexy.
"Dad..you're staring.excuse him"Ann led me to a seat.

"Hi pretty girl"Adam carried Ellis.

"I'm Ryan"Ryan introduced himself.

"Yeah..we know all about you..I'm Ann..this is my twin brother Adam"Ann introduced shaking him.

"Nice meeting you..I've heard lots too"Ryan smiled.
"Adam..can You take care of Ellis.we will be back soon"I said.

"Take your time..I'll take care of her like my own little sister"Adam grinned.

"Thank you..she's allergic to nuts..so no peanut"Ryan said.

"Bye..dad..have fun"Ellis waved.
"Be safe"Ann waved.

I shook my head at her.
"Your kids are great..your daughter is hyper"he Said.
"Yeah"I nodded.

After an hour of driving and the only thing I can do is to drive slowly without turning.
I was glad at least i can drive out of my driveway without crashing now.
We decided to drop by and buy ice creams.

While we waited we sipped our coffee.
"Do...do You want to go on a date with me?nothing fancy..just much..you can just stay for lunch"I said out of the blue.

He stared at me.
For two whole minutes .
"I told you to ask someone out"he Said.

"I'm asking you out"I replied.

"Fine..I'll eat lunch..nothing fancy..we can order pizza"he smiled.

Yes..yes after that can you stay and sing Me to sleep?I thought smiling.
"Why me?is it because I look easy?"he asked.
"No..no..I like you...you're amazing..I want us to be friends"I smiled.
####

I whistled while watering my plants on Sunday.
"Why are you been so happy today?"cece asked behind me.

"Cede. What are you doing here?isn't flight to costly nowadays?"I asked hugging her.

"I have a job to take care of..I'm filling in for a retired judge till they get another one"she Said.

"Why don't you apply for that position..you deserve it"i led her to the couch.

"That would restrict my movements and sweetheart I love having fun"she Said.

"Ryan would say..how would you know if you don't try"I rolled me eyes.

"Our hot dude .wow..wow..what did you say..how was your date?"

"Cede..I ate with him at my house with..the kids"I said.

Cece punched my shoulders.
"Aww"I groaned.

"You're such an idiot..you missed a one chance of getting laid my a hot meat"she shouted.

"He s not just a meat..he's a man with feelings"I said.

"Ow..did I forget you're such an excellent judge of feelings.how could I forget that?I wish everyone was the same..aww..how did I manage to get such a chicken as a friend..someone who can't even go for what he wants"cece grumbled to my hearing.

"Okay..enough..I have a plan..I'm just slowly going to make him mine"I said

"Oh .until someone take him with a lightening speed that will drop you heart broken"she laughed sarcastically.

"I can't tie him and just rape him"I opened my palms.

"Approximately I'll be here for two months..my aim is going to be getting you laid by hot daddy doctor"she smiled.

I shook my head going back to my flowers.

"You know..you haven't given me the Gucci bag you promised me its not like I need it but people need to keep their promise..I've had patience for so long..if you promise someone something..you should do it"she spoke out tending my Marigold.

"Talk to Me directly..I'll give you the bag..I'll even add a belt to it..a rare design"I said.

"I love my best friend"she shouted