hello

I walked into the room,jade's phone was ringing.I alerted him but he was in the bathroom so I picked the call.
"Hello"a woman said

I kept quiet.

"Hello jade can you come over..like now?"She said this time her voice was desperate.

"He's in the bathroom..any problem"I replied.

The line went dead.I stared at the phone,jade came out out of the bathroom.

"Someone called..an unknown number"I said.

"What did she say?"he asked.

"She wants you to come over like now..it's 9:39pm"I said.

"Oh it's Jasmine..one of my newly recruited model..she's having settlement problem"he said.

"Get her a lawyer..doesn't She have a manager .she should know not to call a married man at this hour"I casually said.climbing into the bed.

"Are you accusing me of something?"he asked.

"I don't know..do you have a reason to feel accused?"I replied looking at him.

"I'll be back before 12..she really needs to talk to someone..she has suicidal thoughts"he wore a jacket over his pyjamas.

"Are you going to see an employee in your pjs..it's rude"I sat back on the bed.he picked up his wallet and car keys.

"She wouldn't mind"he kissed me goodnight and left.
I waited.

And waited.

And waited.

I wondered how he knew it was a woman.Does that mean any unknown number that calls him is supposed to be a woman.is his employees supposed to have his private line?is he..is He...no my husband wouldn't cheat on me
He loves me so much.

I picked up my phone and called cece.

"Are you okay?is something wrong?are the kids Okay? Jade?"She rapidly asked.

"Calm down ..I'm good..I'm fine..I can't sleep,jade left the house after a strange number called him and its 2:40am now..he isn't back yet"I said.

"Is jade cheating on you?does he have another woman"cece shouted.

"No..no jade would never cheat on me"I smiled.

"Never say never..I've divorced two men cos of cheating"

"I trust Jade"I said.

"I love your trusting self..and I love you too..if you weren't gay..I would marry you"she replied.

"I love you too but I wouldn't marry you..ever"I said.

"Sleep..he'll be back..I promise"she laughed.

"Thanks"I cut the call and lay back on my cold empty bed.

I was dozing off when a car drove it.I looked at the time 5:55am.I closed my eyes as Jade entered the bedroom.I looked at him in The dark.

"I'm sorry..I took some time but ..I found her a manager"he entered the bed and began kissing me.

I tried.

I really tried to get into it but no matter how much i tried i couldn't get aroused by him.
"What is wrong with you?"he whispered.

"Dont worry about me..I'll blow of your little minds off"I said seductively.

"Please do"he lay back.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  I woke up few minutes to seven.jade was snoring quietly.I tried to resist the temptation but I couldn't so I picked up his phone unlocked it with his finger prints and scrolled through his contacts.the unknown number keep calling him and he called often.

I dropped the phone like it had an electric shock and ran downstairs.

"Goodmorning dad"Anna and Adam greeted me excitedly.

"You know..for a responsible dad.you need to wake up early and fix your kids breakfast..and drive them to school"Anna said .

"I can't drive and I woke up late...you can be a sweet daughter for once and over look it"I smiled.

"Thanks for the cereal"Adam stood up.

"To make up for my absence...I'll drive you to school"jade said from the stairs.

"Yeahhh,but I prefer to walk..I'm not a kid anymore"Anna smiled sarcastically.

" I won't be here when you get back.. I'm travelling"Jade said.

"Youre travelling?"I and Adam asked at the same time.

"Yeah..I was called this morning..I need to go sign contracts with my new actors"jade came downstairs.

"They can always come down to new York..why do you need to travel all the time"I said.

"Common.babe..not now"Jade said signalling me the kids were staring.

"We'll talk when you drop them to school"I said.

"I won't be back..my plane is leaving early"he smiled.

"What"I stared at him confused.

He kissed me and left.
I looked at the closed door with tears blurring my gaze.