"However many weeks or months you are, I'm ready" She reached up feeling my head with the back of her hand " What yo?" 

"You feeling okay? why you being so sweet?"

"Because I love you and I want you to know it"

She stared at me before looking away at the door that the nurse came through with a clipboard.

"Goodwin" Damirus sighed getting up, I held her purse while we went to the back inside of the room designated for her.

"Here is a sample cup, fill it up to this line and leave it on the edge of the sink"

"Okay"

I gave her a smile and a nod of encouragement watching her go inside the bathroom to do the urine sample for the pregnancy test.

Nipsey: How things going? She really pregnant?

Blacc: I'm sure she pregnant, they got her doing a sample for a test before everything, I'll hit you when we find out whats up.

Damirus emerged from the bathroom, I helped her up on the table before I sat back down in the chair.

"We really are about to be parents?" She spoke in disbelief watching the nurse retrieve the sample taking it out the room "You think we are ready for this?"

"We more than ready for this"

"I mean we haven't fixed all are issues yet Samiel, I worry about that interfering" I reached up rubbing her thigh.

"Don't worry about that right now, let's focus on this first and when we go eat we can talk aight?" 

"Yeah" 

We waited for few minutes before the doctor came inside with her clipboard and a smile, I knew it was nothing but good news about our baby.

"Hello my name is Dr. Dolton, I see we have a positive pregnancy test here congratulations mom and dad" 

Damirus smiled widely looking back at me hearing the doctor confirm it made it more real to us, she looked through the papers scrunching her eyebrows.

"This is your first appointment correct?"

"Yes it is"

"So we test HCG levels to see how far along you are, for someone about six weeks pregnant the levels can range from 1,080 to 56,500 but your chart is reading very high numbers"

"S-so what does that mean, is something wrong with the baby?" Damirus questioned worriedly, the doctor smiled shaking her head.

" High levels could mean two things, you are further along than you think or you are having multiples, your level is at 112,600 so if you have time today we would really like to get an ultrasound in" She looked back at me to see if we had time.

"Oh we got more than enough time to check on our baby"

The doctor smiled brightly nodding her head, I wanted to see my baby so bad and I wasn't leaving this office without doing it.

"Usually we take a listen at the heart beat but with your levels Damirus it's approximated you are around 12 to 16 weeks pregnant so we want to take a look make sure you aren't carrying multiples instead, while I go get the ultrasound tech I need you to get comfy on the table and lower your pants so the tech can do a proper reading"