24.

"You want some tea or some decaf coffee to help you wake up baby?"

Damirus head bobbed up and down in the car while she tried to keep herself awake on the way to her first doctor's appointment, she was exhausted and I tried giving her anything to wake her up.

"A warm drink will just make me even more sleepy" She replied groggily with her eyes shut.

"Tell me what can I do to help you and I'll do it"

I placed my hand on her stomach, she smiled warmly opening her eyes to look at me. I was still excited as hell that she was carrying my baby.

"Your so sweet but I have no clue, my body is doing it's own thing hopefully the doctor can tell me something to help boost my energy"

"I know you can't have any food before this appointment because of the ultrasound but I will take you anywhere you wanna go after" 

Telling Damirus that she was my woman now because of the pregnancy wasn't going to cut it for me, I wanted her to feel like we were in a committed relationship, I wanted her to believe I was in love with her.

"You know the taco place you had been taking London to, I want that it really looked good when she told me and showed me pictures of it the other day"

"You got it, I'll take you there as soon as we done" I rubbed her belly, trying to find parking downtown around her doctor's office "I'm going to drop you off out front so you don't have to walk far"

"Boy I'm pregnant not crippled, just park in this spot I can walk two blocks"

Damirus chuckled, I just wanted to assure she was comfortable and didn't put too much stress on herself with this pregnancy.

"I know I just don't want you to push yourself too hard" She smiled lifting her hand up making me flinch, she laughed shaking her head.

"I'm not going to hit you Samiel, I just wanted to rub your beard for being so sweet to me today it's really helping with my nerves"

I got out the car running to her side to open up the door for her, Damirus got out throwing her purse strap over her shoulder.

"You ain't got nothing to be nervous about, you been sober for a long ass time now and I wanna tell you I'm proud of the progress you made you been looking healthier, happier" 

"You making me cry, come onnnnn" Damirus fanned her eyes looking up in the air, I placed my hand on the small of her back to guide her in the right direction.

"I'm just proud baby"

I held the door letting her walk in first to the OBGYN office, Damirus signed herself in while I got us seats by the front.

"I know this sounds crazy but I feel really pregnant like not a couple of weeks, like I feel pregnant pregnant" 

Damirus looked down at her stomach which seemed a little more plump then her usual, I couldn't help myself from not palming her belly every chance I got.