1.

Damirus Goodwin

Damirus Goodwin

99 bottles of beer on the wall 99 bottles of beer or is it 99 shots of Henn on the wall?

"Ma'am"

Should drive home and make him a nice bleach cocktail.

"Ma'am, LAPD can you unlock your door or roll down the window?"

Should douse his boxer briefs with gasoline in his sleep and light his bitch ass on fire.

" Ma'am are you injured or need medical attention?"

My husband will need medical attention once I get my fucking hands on him, wait is someone talking to me?

" Sorry, what?" I rolled down my window seeing the cop shining his flash light in my eyes .

" Ma'am we got a call of you being unconscious in your car, how much have you had to drink tonight?"

People were just noticing me, I had been drinking since this morning inside my car and they were now just noticing me, maybe I was invisible like my husband told me.

" I loss count" I blandly responded " Is there a problem?"

" Yes a few, one being you are behind the wheel while intoxicated and two you are in public intoxicated"

" My keys are in my purse in the back seat and I'm not in public I'm in my car" I slurred.

I wasn't in the mood  to be bothered especially by law enforcement, I wanted to be left alone to drink and wallow in my sorrow.

" Ma'am can I have your I.D and I need you to step out of your car?" I slowly reached for my wallet taking out my license and getting out my car.

Bitch where the fuck are you?

"Where am I ?"

" Crenshaw and Slauson" The cop answered talking into his radio on his chest.

Bitch you drove to the hood? For the fuck what?

" Do you have any weapons on you?" I frowned I had on a sundress and sandals where would I hide a weapon.

Your pussy bitch, duh.

" No I don't, now can I go?"

" Not just yet do you agree to be searched for weapons or drugs?" I shrugged because I had nothing to hide, he grabbed my wrist putting them behind my back.

" Wait what are you doing? I haven't done anything"

The officer walked me to the front of his car slamming my head into the hood making me dizzy.

" Oh fuck no go get the boss"

I could hear a commotion around me, my head throbbed and I could feel wetness from my head into my eye causing it to burn.