26.

Damirus G

Damirus G.

I didn't realize the huge effect pregnancy would have on me emotionally and mentally, my mood swings made me feel bipolar it was either I was super happy or down in the dumps, no in between.

"I can't already breath now they want me to add a fucking mask" I complained putting on a baby blue disposable mask to just make a trip to the grocery store.

"You complain about this every time we head out, I've offered a bunch of times to make these trips on my own and let you stay back"

My moods were slowly beginning to bother Samiel, he was trying to get used to this change in our everyday life like I was but with more positivity.

"I'm just venting and you aren't the pregnant one"

Six months pregnant and we were still residing in San Francisco, more like stuck because of the quarantine. His and Nipsey's businesses were taking an online approach and didn't need him rushing back to Los Angeles to run the flagship store.

Our therapy had became virtual along with certain prenatal doctor visits, this wasn't the way I envisioned my pregnancy going.

"I hear that all day, can you find some positivity in knowing your daughter will be here in three months?"

"I can complain as much as I want, I'm the one carrying our baby"

Along with the news of the pandemic, I was notified about my pregnancy being high risk due to my weight and how things could potentially go left for me within the delivery room.

"You complain about how this isn't how you wanted your pregnancy to go but you ain't doing shit to improve it, I offer to make healthy meals and go on evening walks when nobody is out but you rather just walk around mad at everybody"

I stopped in my tracks feeling attacked at the moment, was I not allowed to vent about my frustrations or was I just suppose to bottle them up?

"I feel like this is turning into an argument and I would like to separate myself from you before that happens"

"Agreed" Samiel got out the rental car heading to my side opening the door to help me out.

"You better not forget my flamin hot Cheetos and my Gatorade"

"I'll get the Gatorade but the spicy shit I'm not doing because you be up all night moaning and groaning over heart burn and acid reflux"

I sucked my teeth not replying back to him because he was right I loved my spicy food but my body couldn't handle it right now.