Chapter one

|*Park Jimin's PoV*|

I wake up feeling a rush of heat on my face. I look around and flip my silver hair. "Brand new day..And a brand new high school." I whisper to myself.

I let me feet dangle off the bed and reach for my phone. The time read "5:28". I checked my emails to see what time school started. Jungkook told me that one of his patience go there. So I asked him if he knew what time it started. To sum it up he did.

It started really early. Around 7:30. I hop out of bed and walk into the corridor that had many doors. I walked into the hallway hearing my house's old floor creek beneath my feet.

I get to the end of the hall and knock on the bathroom door. No one appears to be in there so I turn the door knob. I enter the bathroom and close the door behind me, locking the door in the process. I take off my night clothes and hop in the shower.

After my cold shower I grab a towel and pat myself dry. I wrap the towel around my waist and grab my dirty clothes off the floor.

I walk out into the corridor again and head straight to my room. I look into my closet and decide what to wear..

I decide to put on a simple but classy outfit. I grab my black turtle neck, a maroon jacket, and black jeans.

I throw my clothes on and slip my black combat boots on

I throw my clothes on and slip my black combat boots on. I flip my wet hair back knowing it'll dry at some point. I grab my school bag and sling it over one shoulder. Before I forget, I grab my phone and head out.

I see that no one is still awake so I leave a note on the dinner table.

"I didn't eat breakfast, but I'll function. School starts at 7:30 so I'll be leaving earlier than usual now."

I sign the note and head out. The school was only a few blocks from my place so I decide to walk. The clicking of my feet on the side walk soothed me. "New day of school, huh." I say to myself while looking at the bright sky.

I step onto campus and walk straight inside. I check the time again.

"6:29".

I shrug and place my phone in my back pocket. "I probably need to sign in paper work..So it's okay that I'm early." I say to myself with a small smile.

I walk in. I see the front desk man. I stand in-front of his desk. "Hello- Oh! Park Jimin right?" He asks with a fond smile.

"Yes..I'm the new student!" I say back while flipping my still wet hair.

"Alrighty. We were expecting you. Here's the paper work you need to fill out. So, your parents names here. The number and email you would like the school to contact you." The male says.