Binding contract

Why do good girls end up with the bad guys, bad guys?
'Bout to turn my savage up, that's from my dad's side, dad's side
Why do good girls always end up with the bad guys, bad guys, bad guys, bad guys, bad guys?
I fell in love with a bad guy, bad guy, bad guy, bad guy
Talkin' 'bout myself 'cause I'm a good girl with a bad side
Got my hands tied to a landslide
Yeah, it's stick up and I can't hide
Kiana Ledé
—————————
Nine months I've spent in that shit hole as I watched life go on as everyone's life went on like mines ain't exist  im not saying i never had help tryna get out but at the time help wasn't something I was ready for   No matter who it came from.

Guessing deep down I'd been wishing after everything x and I been through he'd come through but instead he did what everyone said he'd drop me on a dime life so stupid there were so many red flags but that's life but it won't be mine any longer as I laid my head on the window ledge just vibing after today no man was gonna get the chance to do me like he did my eyes were now wide open you would have to be one lucky nigga to bring down all these walls so deep in my thoughts not noticing the car had stopped.

" welcome home "

Home was supposed to be where the heart is call me dramatic but deep down I was glad to be out but this right here ain't feel like home maybe I just wanted what was mine is that so wrong can you show me to my room please I said in most respectful way as he started laughing like I said sum shit that was funny as he walked up the stairs me following as he stopped I looked around seeing three doors as he opened the one with double doors.

" according to the contract you signed you'll know well be sharing a room there's everything ull need fix up we got plans tonight "

the hell you mean plans as he left me looking stupid this man was something like what ever shit he had going on I wanted no parts but to get the heck outta here fuck a contract I'm tired of being held and locked up I'm done wasting my time on these waste niggas one way or another I was bound to do me.

Little did she know she signed her life away but it was up to her to act accordingly

Comment like share