13. I Got You

Third Person's P. O. V. 

Seokjin fumbled and backed away from the door, then hurried over to the couch.

"Hey! Wake up...you need to wake up!" He tried to shake Taehyung awake but seeing that it was not working fast enough tried to pick him up off the couch and huffed in breathlessness "damn! What are you made of??! Wake up!"

"Ughmm..why won't you just let me sleep..I'm not even poking you...why are you so mean all the time.." Taehyung whined sleepily, fake sobbing with a quivering pout and flailed his arms as Seokjin pulled him to sit up.

"Dammit! Your mother's at the door! Get up and go to the bed, now!"

Taehyung's cracked his eyes open "Why should I? Let her see how mean you are to me" "Not the time Taehyung, go inside" Seokjin pulled him up off the couch and pushed him towards the bedroom, when Taehyung wrapped him up in his arms "I'll behave if you do, no more making me sleep on the couch ok?"

Seokjin shoved him on the bed, dumping the pillow and the blanket on him "screw you!" He ran out to get the door, fixing his appearance on the way.

"Umm...Hello! Mrs. Kim, good morning!" Seokjin held the door ushering her in.

"Ah Jin-ah, five years and yet it looks like you haven't aged a day, so lovely" her voice was as gentle as Seokjin had remembered, that kind smile which always reached her eyes gave a certain sense of endearment which could make anyone feel loved.

Seokjin didn't know what to reply to that so he just smiled in return as he watched her eyes skim through his home, while he silently eyed around to see if everything was in place.

"I know we're supposed to meet at lunch but I just" she turned to face him "aww I'm so happy for the two of you" she gushed giggling, eyes turning to crescents in delight. "He's had a troublesome childhood but things are looking up, and to know that you love him is so..so...oh I'm so happy!"

Her giddiness made him feel guilty but more than that his curiosity peaked at the mention of troubles and Taehyung. But before he could inquire the bedroom door opened and the person himself walked out with a soft groggy face, sand hairs gorgeously disheveled and Seokjin was thankful that he had pulled a t shirt on because he did not want that embarrassing blood rush to show on his face.

But then again, would Taehyung ever make it easy for him...

"This is a nice surprise eomoni" he came to hug her as she patted and smoothed his shoulders.

"You seem to like it too much here, didn't even call me the last couple days" she complained with a smirk as they broke the hug. "I do like it here" he edged closer to a gulping Seokjin, who knew that sly grin on Taehyung's lips meant he was up to no good, and was sure about it when he felt an arm snake around his waist to pull him in.

"He's so caring, never mean"

Seokjin looked at him pressing his lips to a thin line trying to overlook the blatant taunts.

"Never argues, not even a bit demanding"

Seokjin's jaw tightened at the seemingly endless line of praises.

"Doesn't remind me 24x7 that this is his home, doesn't make me sleep on the couch for the slightest mishaps" Taehyung have him a starry eyed gaze, box smile cutely replacing that cocky grin he usually reserved for Jin, and although cute it made the latter's blood boil at the moment.

"And never misses a chance to praise me!"

Seokjin couldn't hold back the glare anymore.

"He's adorable" Taehyung leaned and put a fond peck at his cheek "good morning love".