Thirty

[Paris' outfit for after the ball is at the top.]

꧁ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ꧂ʙᴀʟʟ ɪɴᴛᴏ ʙʀᴀᴡʟ

꧁ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ꧂
ʙᴀʟʟ ɪɴᴛᴏ ʙʀᴀᴡʟ

Expecting me to listen to you because it's you who's asking.

PARIS, LUCIEN, AND STEFAN made their way towards an empty room provided by Tyler in order for them to execute their plan without the other guests knowing.

"Let's take this conversation upstairs, shall we?" Damon offered, pulling away from Camila's grasp.

"Sure. Although, I hope none of you are reckless enough to make a move against me. " Camila said as they walked up the stairs.

"Oh, don't you remember, Camila? Reckless is my middle name." Damon said before pushing Camila harshly towards the vacant room.

Camila held on to the nearest couch and gritted her teeth in anger before turning back to Damon.

"That's no way to treat a lady." Camila said, sending a glare towards Damon.

"You're not a lady. You're a devil incarnate." Damon said before grabbing Camila's neck and pushing her against the wall, causing Camila to struggle in breathing.

"Damon!" Paris yelled, Damon looks at Paris and sees that she's holding the anti-magic shackles which Alaric had acquired.

Paris, who is still Bonnie in Camila's eyesight, throws the shackles towards Damon and he successfully caught it.

Damon was about to put the shackles on her wrists when Camila managed to mutter a chant while out of breath. "M-Motus."

Damon was sent flying across the room, his body hitting the floor hard.

Camila turned to Paris, still thinking that she's Bonnie, with an angry expression before using her magic to levitate the brunette, her airways closing as she did.

"You have always been such a pain in the ass." Camila said with gritted teeth. She was ready to snap her neck when Stefan came out and started to bite Camila's neck, causing her to drop Paris.

Lucien approached her and gave Paris a gun filled with wooden bullets which are meant for Aurora but it seemed like she wasn't there. Paris gasped for air before she took the gun from Lucien's hand.

Camila gasped at the pain in her neck as Stefan punctured his fangs, drinking her blood. However, her pained expression turned into a stern one as Stefan widened his eyes and pulled away.

The younger Salvatore starts to choke on her blood, spitting it all out. Damon sees his brother choking and averts his gaze towards Camila, whose wound on her neck started to heal.