2.

*Jessica's pov*
"Oh fuck off" I closed my alarm that was trying to wake me up for the first day of high school. After some minutes, it beebed again and I managed to get up.

"Ugh, another year of hell" I talked to myself as I wore my black ripped jeans, a shirt and a black leather jacket.

After doing some make up, I went downstairs, to the kitchen to eat some breakfast. I hated breakfast more then anything, it was like my enemie so I just drank coffee instead.

I looked at Instagram since I was still waiting for my best friend, Connor to arrive. He was always late, but didn't want me to go to school by myself for some reason either.

I really didn't get people who posted about their private life. Like don't want to be mean or anything, but no one cares for fucks sake. It was so obvious that they were just faking how 'perfect' their life was and that pissed me off.

The door bell finally rang and I opened the door. "Guess who's late again" I putted my arms together.
"Guess who's happy to see me again" Connor laughed.

"Hey don't be late and I will be happy" I responded as we hugged.
"Deal" We laughed.

I met him in the summer holidays and he became my best friend pretty fast. He was the funniest and the funnest person that I ever knew. Also he was my first and only friend, don't really care about how sad that is. We were so lucky to be going to the same school together.

We finally left house and went to his car to go to the school, it was a few minutes away.

*Brad's pov*
I was sitting on my desk when the most beautiful girl ever burged in with another boy that looked like her friend. She was so pretty and looked cool, with her ripped jeans and leather jacket. She was just...different.

*Jessica's pov*
I finally came to my class, even if we were late for 30 mins because of Con. I didn't really cared about being late though, I mean if it was the old me I would care and be really sad about it but I really changed.

I looked in the classroom 'till my eyes got focused on a brunette boy.

Shit...how the fuck was this posible? Why was he here? Why was this happening? Why was I seeing this asshole again? Gosh, couldn't I just get rid of him already? This was just a dream...right?