3 📸

"No. No no no no no. I don't want anything to do with this. I don't care how genuine it is, I don't want anything to do with her anymore" I shouted out, walking upstairs and smashing the bedroom door shut behind me. I wasn't mad at Seungmin, I could never, really. But her... She was literally everything I feared of and worse. I know. People change, believe in others, blah blah blah. It's just that it's way easier said than done.

Seungmin lightly knocked on the door before coming on, a small sympathatic smile on his face. He sat down on the bed next to me, his arms open wide. "Come here" he whispered, wrapping his arms around me. I was completely shivering, trying my hardest not to cry, yet some tears still broke through. "It's okay, it's over now. She's gone. She apologized like she wanted and from the looks of it she didn't have any intention of coming back again, so it's okay. We're safe, she won't harm us again."

I nodded slowly, feeling safer in his arms. He was probably right. She'll be gone again, so she won't be doing anything right? It's gonna be okay... Maybe now I can finally put an end on the fear inside of me. Maybe it wasn't going to be as bad as my nightmares were.

"Just so you know, we're going to have to retake that picture we took" I mumbled. The shivering and tears had stopped, leaving me with just some sniffs. Seungmin smiled, kissing the top of my head. "That's my princess. Come on, why don't we order some pizza for tonight and just cancel all other plans? Rest out a bit before work and all tomorrow, right?

After Jisung got back from Malaysia a year ago, he opened his own restaurant, with some of us working there. Jisung as, obviously, the boss, Hyunjin and I were servers and Chan in the kitchen with Jisung helping him. It was a fairly small business, but we made enough to keep things running. It was nice to work in a safe environment with people you know. Of course, there was a lot of fooling around as well, but that's what made the job fun.

Seungmin however started working as a professional photographer for a quite famous magazine. It was amazing to see his work spread widely, I didn't think I had ever been so proud. Luckily we both had today, the mondays, off so we could spend some time together. "It's almost a shame Jisung doesn't work as a pizza delivery guy anymore, otherwise I would have totally made him deliver like when we just met" I finally chuckled, remembering those days.

Seungmin nodded, taking out his phone. "Technically speaking we could probably still make him?" he said with a teasing smirk on his face. I lightly hit his arm with a chuckle. "No, we can't do that to him. It's his only day off too, let's let him live. Come on, we'll just order and ask for delivery." Seungmin sighed jokingly. "Fiiine, but only because you're too precious." I quickly pecked his lips, already feeling a lot more assured. "Thanks Minnie, really."

"Why don't you take a shower to freshen up a bit, clear your mind? I'll order the pizza's for us and put on a movie." I nodded, looking back as I walked up to the door. "You won't join me?" Seungmin shook his head laughingly as he saw those almost begging eyes. "Not today princess, next time okay?" I sighed, pouting. "Fine..." I looked back once, checking if the puppy eyes still wouldn't work, but without luck. At this point he had already seen them a thousand times, the effect of it was definitely wearing off by now.

The hot shower rays were running over my body, contrasting the cold air outside. The days were growing colder and shorter as the sun was setting earlier and earlier with every day. The leaves had by now all fallen to the ground, most of them already even disappearing. There wasn't any snow, the days were just gray and misty. At these days it was perfect to just make sure you stayed inside, warm, cuddled up to your lover under the blankets. It was like a teenagedream coming true.

"Baby," Seungmin started as he poked his head inside the bathroom. "What movie do you wanna watch?" "Oh, can we watch the Tim Burton movies again? It's that time of the year after all!" Seungmin quickly agreed. Every year we made it tradition to watch them at least once, so it wouldn't be right without. "Got it, I'll put them on! The pizza should be here with 15 minutes so make sure you're downstairs by then okay?" I nodded, blowing him a small kiss. "Got it! Now, if you're not gonna join, let me shower in peace!"

I already put my pajamas on after the shower, brushing my hair to make sure it wouldn't dry up wrong, blowdrying it to get the worst wetness out of it. Just as I walked down the stairs, the doorbell rang. Ah, that's gotta be the pizza! "I got it Minnie!" I shouted, already grabbing my wallet out of the pocket of my jacket. Couldn't leave the guy leave without a tip in this cold.

I opened the door, only to be taken aback. "Weren't... Weren't you gone?" I asked, or rather stuttered, the wallet dropping with a heavy thud on the ground. I could hear Seungmin come in the hallway as well, instantly walking up to me as soon as he saw Elle standing in front of us once more. He stood in front of me, holding my hand. "Elle, what are you doing back here?" What threw me more off guard though, was that she seemed even more frightened than I was.

"I came to warn you guys. Apparently Lucas just broke out of prison, swearing for revenge... together with some of the friends he made in there."