Chapter 1: Blooming Start

In an Island far away around the Alola Region, lived a Popplio name Tuki. She's an obedient, kind hearted, and noble towards everyone who lives on the same Island as her.

What makes her very special is that she has yellow eyes and a darker yellow as the center; she also has razor sharp teeth which resemble her likings to meat, thought she also eats vegetables as well.

Thought all her traits leave to a lot rumors around the Island which sometimes kind of scared almost everyone, but they still acknowledge her as a very kind Popplio.

-

-

One day, Tuki woke up in the very soothing summer before she got up on the bed and ran down to meet her Mom, Ocean the Primarina.

Tuki: Good morning Mom!

Ocean: Good morning dear, had a nice sleep?

Tuki: Yeah! And today is a very special day! The sakura tree that the two of us has been taking care of for a while is finally blooming!

Ocean: Really? That's good to hear. You two must've taken care of that tree very well.

Tuki: We sure did! I have to go and meet her now!

Ocean: Wait! Eat your breakfast first!

Tuki: Oh right, is it different this time?

Ocean: Of course it is. A plate of rice, barbeque sausages, and some bitter gourd slices.

Tuki: Alright! Sounds yummy!

The two of them went to the dining table before they starts enjoying their breakfast together.

Ocean: How is it?

Tuki: The combination of the bitter gourd's bitterness and the barbeque sausages' savory taste are some magnificent combo!!

Ocean: *Giggles* You do know how to make me flatter.

After they finished their breakfast, Tuki quickly run to grab her jacket that has a pattern like a Shiny Greninja before she walks out.

Tuki: I'll be going now! Bye Mom!

Ocean: Be careful out there dear.

Tuki runs through the Island while greeting everyone she passed through, but she only has one friend who's close to her to this very day.

Tuki: (I hope you get there first, Rose!)

-

-

She kept on running until she arrived at the edge of the cliff while seeing the sakura tree was blooming and the petals are starting to fall down, creating a beautiful scene.

Tuki: *Amazed* Wow!

???: Hey Tuki!!

From behind the tree, a Rotom-Dex wearing a Minun pattern jacket came out before she starts floating towards Tuki before the two of them high-fives each other.

Tuki: Rose! It's great to see you! So it's finally blooming huh?

Rose: Yup! The sakura tree that we've raised from its seeds to this! It's sure that our hard work has finally been paid off!

Tuki: How about the two of us sit near this tree for a while? I actually brought some bitter gourd slices and my Mom told me to share them with you! *Smiles*

Rose: *Sweating* Umm... you can have it all, I'm full.

Tuki: Suit yourself!

The two of them sat down against the sakura tree as they saw the view of the ocean that was very soothing, plus the sakura petals made the view much more beautiful.