91

Liah pov

Liah pov

My vision was so blurry when my eyes opened. I blinked numerous times trying to clear out my vision. Once, it did.. I looked around seeing that I was laying on a bed. My breathing picked up as I looked at wall.

I saw a picture framed on the wall..with me and Kentrell.

I quickly tried to get off the bed but my arms and legs were handcuffed to the bed. I tried to break out of them but the handcuffs were too tight.

"...It's not gonna work baby"

My eyes widened when I heard that voice. The room was really dark so I couldn't see anyone.

Suddenly a bright light came on. When I saw him the blood in my face drained. My breathing picked up even more, he sat down by my legs. "..You miss me?"He asked

Tears brimmed my eyes as he stared at me. He frowned slightly "you don't have to be afraid of me..I won't hurt you"

Tears streamed down my face. "I...killed you"

"No...you tried to though"he chuckled

"I wanna go home"

"We're on the way there"he smiled

Jahseh pov

"Nah! Fuck that 48 hour shit! My girl is missing!" I yelled

"Sir, you need to calm down...if she doesn't show up in 48 hours we will put out a missing person report"

"I CANT WAIT 48 HOURS!"

"Well.. like I said sir, there's no sign of forced entry....are you sure she just didn't want to be in a relationship with you anymore and left?"

"Liah would never do that! She would never leave me!"I yelled

He eyed me suspiciously "what'd you say your name was again?"

"Jahseh Onfroy..."I said

"I knew, I knew you from somewhere, didn't you get charged with domestic violence a few years ago?"

"Oh my fucking- the charges were dropped! What the hell does that have to do with my girl?!"

"Have you and your girlfriend gotten into any type of argument lately?"he asked

"Yeah! but it wasn't that serious-"

"Have you ever abused her?"he questioned

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I want to slap the fuck out this cop so bad. "no...I would never do that to her"

"Hmm"he hummed