9

Jahseh's Pov

"Fuck...LIAH WAIT"I yelled running after her

Once I reached downstairs I saw her running out the door.I hurried up and caught the door before it closed and ran outside catching up with her.

It was still raining and thundering outside so I was get wet all over again.Before Liah could grab her key and unlock the door I called her name and she slowly turned around as tears poured down her face.

" I-I shouldn't have kissed you I'm s-"

"It's not you Jahseh...(sighs) look once we're finished this project I c-Can't be friends with you anymore..matter of fact just lose my number after we're done"She said.

Her words actually stung,but I didn't want her to think I actually cared or that it hurt me a little when she said that.

I swallowed hard "Okay"I said before turning around and walking back over to my house.

I walked back in the house and slowly closed the door.I walked up my room and started writing...

Liah pov

30 minuets later

After a 20 minuet shower I found myself on the phone FaceTiming with Jay and the gang!

Jay was the homie! Back at home in Chicago it was a gang Nahmir,Jay,Manny,Glizzy and Cordae.I was never in a gang but I always hung out with them...they were like brothers to me and they always seem to get me in a good mood.

"Yo I miss you Liah on da real"Jay said

"For real,its so boring here without you"Glizzy added

"Awe I miss y'all too"I squealed

"And this Nigga Nahmir been in his feelings lately listening to 2000's love songs and shit"Manny joked

"Nigga shut up! No the fuck I wasn't"Nahmir defended himself

I smirked a little.I was still mad his ass left me on Read..

Jay shook his head laughing "When you think you gon Come back and visit"

"I don't know I just started school...SPEAKING of school.."I said,Jay rolled his eyes and huffed

"Jay come on this is your last year you can do it"I told him

"I just don't see the point of it like...I'm not gonna need to know all that shit...Especially History cause them niggas dead!"Jay argued

"Ain't it tho!"Cordae agreed

I shook my head and laughed

Jay got up and left the room so he was by his self

"So uh..wassup with you and Nahmir?"

"Whatchu mean?"

"Well I been on FaceTime with you for 10 minuets y'all haven't said a word to each other and y'all close as fuck"

I bit inside my cheeks "It's complicated"

I called  Jay to get mind off Jahseh and what I said to him but now he got me stressing about both Mir and Jah.