||^•^FIVE^•^||

Start from the beginning

"Well okay," he said while raising his brows and giving us the 'I know you are lying expression

"All the best love," Dad said and hugged me

"Well, I'll drive you, you don't know much about it," Karan said

"Ohh Jinjja?? I think I am the one is was born here and I guess I am one who grew up here. Right???" I said while giving him a disgusting look

"No need! I'll drive myself" I said

"I am telling you, you better just sit in the car," he said while snatching my stuffs and going out

"And they say, that they are not dating" Dad whispered to Mom

"I heard that," I said while going out and waving towards them.

I sat in the car and this dumbass drove us to the Building.

Damn! It looked like a hundred-floor tall multinational building. Bighit is indeed big but I didn't expect it to be that big.

"Thank you so much for the service, I think you will pick me as well!" I said while taking out my stuffs.

I entered the building and went straight to the reception. I was on my way to the counter when I bumped into a guy.

He was not that tall, I think maybe five feet nine inches. He was wearing all black attire. Black skin tight jeans, black T-shirt, black letter jacket, black mask, black cap.

I literally dig my face into his wide chest and he wrapped his hands around me to safe me from any shocks. We both fell on the ground, I was on top of him. Only his eyes were visible.

They were dark and mysterious. Though the collision Was fast but I knew that he hugged me and made us turn so that he falls on the ground and I am not hurt.

We both stood up and I started to collect my stuffs that was scattered like particles in a gaseous medium.

" I am really sorry, I was I a hurry but you should have been careful," he said while picking up the papers.

"What do you mean? You should be careful" I retaliated

" well- ahh never mind. I hope you are not hurt" he said while examining me or you can say checking me out

"No, I am good. Hope you are also okay" I said in a cold way.

I am not like this. I don't behave rudely to people without any reason but I was really rude to him. I don't know why.

"That doesn't matter," he said and handed over me my stuffs and walking away.

I shook off his thought and went straight to the reception. I could feel his eyes gazing straight at me but I ignored his gaze.

"Hello, I am Park Mikyong and I am transferred from Gucci, New York," I said

"Yes ma'am, welcome. Please follow me" She said and started to walk. I followed her.

YOONGI'S POV:

I was really in a hurry and was about to leave the building when I bumped into a girl.

She was around five feet six inches tall. I think she was about my age only, she was approaching the reception and I bumped into her.

She buried her head In my chest and we both fell on the ground. I didn't know but hugging her gave me a different feeling. I hooked up with so many girls but didn't get this type of feeling. It was same as that night when I took that college students virginity.