Groceries

Malay walked down the stairs to the kitchen. As he opens the refrigerator, he was out of milk and eggs. "Oh well, I guess I should tell Singapore to buy it," Malay sighed as he went upstairs to look for his cousin but he wasn't there. Then he goes looking for Indo but then Brunei told Malay that Indi had gone out with Philp to the cyber cafe and Singapore was meeting up with someone. Oh, what a luck, Malay sighed. He then took the blue basket and went out of the house.

On his way to the market, he saw Japan and Japan saw him too. Both of them decided to chat for a while. "So, you and Indo good? How's your condition going?" "We are getting along and I'm fine" "Where are you heading though like by yourself?" "Indo and Philip went to a cyber cafe and since I went out of milk and eggs I decided to-" "Japan!" Someone cut off their conversation, it was South Korea. He was waving at both of them with North Korea by his side. "Oh, sorry I got to go now" "Is ok, see you sometime!" Malay then walks to the path where he was onto.

A few hours later, Malay was returning home with two cartons of eggs and 2 milk in his basket. As he was walking down the street, something caught his attention in the corner of his eye. A beautiful red flower, the Bunga Raya, it was his mother's and his favourite flower. He decided to observe it. There were so many yet it was on the bridge.

The Malaysian man carefully walks across the bridge since it was very slippery. Then he stopped in the middle of the bridge path and observed the red flower. The flowers were so beautiful that they remind him of his mother's beauty. It distracted his surrounding, it was too memorable that he almost forgot where he was until he remembered that he was supposed to buy the grocery and come back home. He then picked up the basket and started walking quickly but then he slipped and it knocked his head hard on the parapet, making him blackout but before black faded in. He heard someone calling for him, the person had a red flag and white crescent with a star, it was Turkey he thought before everything was completely black.

With Turkey
"Malay, please wake up!" without any hesitation, Turkey called the ambulance and his friends. Few hours, the ambulance took him to the emergency room, Malay's head bleeds rapidly that he pretty lost quite lots of blood.
Turkey was at the waiting room, with a panic expression face. He then heard a few people rushing to him. It was Singapore and Brunei. "Is... Is he alright??" Singapore panicked, Turkey just sighed and looked away in guilty. "Is alright, thanks for telling us and saving Malay," Singapore sighed patting Turkey's back to comfort him. Soon, a doctor came out from Malay's room. Brunei them rushed to the doctor asking if he is alright, Singapore then rushed into the room, revealing Malay lying on the bed like he was seriously in a deep sleep. He tried slapping himself as if he is in a dream but no, he wasn't, it was too real. Malay was in a coma, the doctor told them that Malay had brain damage because of the incident which means Malay will have amnesia. Singapore tried pulling his tears away, but Brunei told him that, he should let out his emotion because is normal. Soon, Turkey asked Brunei if they had told others yet about it, both of them told him they didn't since they were in a hurry.

A few hours later, the nurse apologised for the three of them that they have to go home since they cannot stay in the hospital for too long. "Hey, before you go..." Turkey stopped Singapore and Brunei making them turn around. "Please, when Malay woke up, please make him remember Indo first, Indo had some feelings that he was too scared to show," Turkey smiled, the two of them nodded as a replied before watching the Turkish man going to the existing.

A few minutes later, they came back home. Singapore was sniffing while Brunei was comforting him. Soon then Laos took Singapore to his room and Brunei, on the other hand, walked towards to Indo with a sad expression face. "Is everything alright?" "Will you be alright if I say no and the reasons?" "I'll try to keep myself together", Indo smiled. "No, Malay is in a coma", Brunei sobbed, Indo frozen, he then repeated the word Brunei just said in his mind. " M... Malay? I... In a coma?" "Is he going to be alright?" Indo tried pulling his smile together but he was stuttering, Brunei cried more. "I... I'm not sure, Indo...the doctor told us that Malay had brain damage that could cause him to have amnesia", Brunei cried out. " Is alright, accidents s... sometimes happened", Indo tried pulling his tears together as he tried comforting Brunei.

That night, everyone could hardly get their sleep, especially Indo. He couldn't sleep the whole night, he tried everything to make himself fall asleep. "Is...is it because of our relationship fate?" Indo thought. He then saw a picture in his phone gallery of Malay who was once still a cat. "Maybe I could try making him fall in love with me again?" Indo thought.

Y'all I'm sorry that it took so long to publish this chapter and short cuz I wrote too short ;3 pls forgib me. Hope you enjoy my fanfic and pls continue reading if u want (hate comments will be removed hah)