Isla walked towards Roshaun, slinging her arms around his neck. "Bye batti boy. Thank you for being my Roshauna" She cried out, the tears streaming down her cheeks.

"I'll see you soon Isla" Roshaun softly whispered before pulling away. He sneakily tried wiping away a tear, not wanting the others to see him cry, but truth was, they were all on the verge of breaking down.

Isla then hugged Alvaro and Alejandro bye, a few words were exchanged. As she pulled away from the Peruvian she saw both her besties sobbing.

"Don't cryyyy" Isla smiled at them before pulling both of them into a hug.

"I'm not crying!" Amina joked at the Brit who was sobbing herself.

"I'll forever miss this trio" Erin softly whispered out.

"Me too"

"Me three"
The girls burst into laughter but soon they all sobbed yet again.
"I love you guys" Isla smiled as she pulled Erin and Amina even closer.

"Love you too bitch"
Once again the three of them laughed, trying to hide the pain all of them felt. Moments passed with trio standing there, none of them bothering to move.

Eventually Isla had to pull, unwillingly, away, the schedule was tight.

Kairi stood looking down as Isla approached. "I don't want you to leave" he whispered.

"I don't want to leave you"

Kairi started sobbing too before he pulled the girl into a tight hug. "You'll come back before you know it. I know you can't do without me"

"You fucker" she slapped his chest slightly before giving into the hug, laying her head on his shoulder. "I'm gonna miss you Kai"

"I know" he joked, his tears hitting the side of her head. "I'll miss you too"

The two friends stood hugging for a long time, none of them ever wanted to let go.
That was until a certain someone cleared his throat from behind them.

Isla turned around to see her boyfriend, tears slowly rolling down his cheeks too.
"I'm sorry Isla, for every time I've hurt you these past couple months" Mattia whispered out as he pulled her into his embrace.

"Don't be" The lump in Isla throat suddenly grew thick, the girl was moments away from completely breaking down in the middle of the airport. "You have made me the happiest girl on this earth Mattia. And that's what I will remember you for"

His hands stroked her back softly, his grip tightening around her body.
"I'll love you forever, okay?" His voice, too, was on the verge of breaking.
All he wanted to do was hold the girl in his arms forever and always. "And I will forever wait for you to come back"

"I will comeback. Trust me"

"Thank you for everything" he whispered out. Silence occurred between the two, both of them just standing and holding the other.
Today was the day they had dreaded, and it was even harder than they ever could've imagined.

Isla raised her head from the Italians chest, locking eyes with him one last time. She slowly leaned in and connected the pairs lips in a kiss.
Their lips moved in sync; soft, yet filled with passion.

"I'll see you, my friend" the girl pulled away as it was time to go.

"We're still not friends" Mattia smiled out, but the pain on his face were hard not to recognise. "But I'm glad we're acquainted"

Isla picked up her suitcase, as she looked at her friends one last time.
"So am I" she wiped a few tears away as she started walking away. "Forever, acquainted" she whispered out, only herself hearing it.

She turned around one last time, giving her friends one last wave. As the seven of them stood there, each of them looking at her with tears in their eyes was a picture Isla would never forget.

How had she been this lucky?
What had she ever done to deserve this?
Isla walked into security with a smile on her face, remembering the words her boyfriend had told her a few days ago.

"Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened"

The Italian and his friends watched as the Brit walked through security and disappeared into the airport.
Mattias heart was broken.
He couldn't, and wouldn't, move from the spot. Somewhat he hoped she would come running back out into his arms and never leave.

But he knew that this wasn't goodbye.
It was a 'see you'
And that was the most important.

Mary's thoughts:It's over y'all!!!I'm sorry for the wait, but a lot of shit has been happening these past few days

Mary's thoughts:
It's over y'all!!!
I'm sorry for the wait, but a lot of shit has been happening these past few days.
Let me know what you guys think about this book, pls!