013

I woke up the next morning with a banging headache to Mattia screaming at his phone

My head shot up in his direction.
"Can you shut up?" I asked him grumpily.

"Ayeeeee Isla" I heard Alejandros voice through the phone.

"Please don't say you're live" I spoke out, my head slightly tilted to the side.

"Ding ding ding! 10 points to Isla" Ale yelled, making both of them laugh. I threw one of my pillows at Mattia before getting up and walking to the bathroom.

To be fair, I looked like a dead body, which the soul had left years ago. I tried doing something about it but gave up in the end and brushed my teeth instead.

As i walked back into our room I heard Mattia and Alejandro discussing something.

"Aye, Isla" Alejandro called out.

I looked in Mattias direction and walked up to him so I could se Alejandro too.

"Make a TikTok account"

I burst out laughing, "Neverrrr"

"See, I told ya" Mattia said, while reading some of the comments.

She should doe
Islaaaa do it
Why does she look like that?

"To be honest, I don't even know" I answered while shrugging my shoulders lightly.

"Come on Isla do it" Alejandro tried convincing me and after about 10 minutes of both him, mattia and thousands of people in the comments saying I should, I did.

"Mattia get over here and make a video with me" I commanded, earning myself a weird look from him.
"Why?"

"So I can get famous, duh"

Ale burst out laughing before chiming in;
"When she's commanding"

Mattia shot him a look before getting up and did a dance with me to the Doja Cat song 'say so'

I laughed through the whole dance, having a hard time taking this seriously. The video turned out alright and I posted it only a few minutes later.

"Everybody go like and follow my TikTok, I wanna be famousss" I joked as I snapped Mattias phone from his hands and did some self promoting.

Mattia ended the live a few minutes after so we could make some tiktoks on his account too.
I scrolled through his page when my eye caught something weird.

"You lick toilets? That's disgusting" I threw his phone back at him in disgust.

He just laughed and shrugged his shoulders.
"The fans want what they want"

I still looked at him, clearly not impressed when he found a sound we should make.
"You're gonna sit completely still, alright?" He commanded and padded the bed for me to sit.

I did as told when he began.
"You gon call me Papi, I'll make your body happy" he whispered into my ear, making me ugly laugh.
I smacked his arm lightly,
"You pervertttt"

The likes and followers started flowing into my account and soon enough I had reached 200k followers.
"They love me" I commented as Mattia looked through my profile.

"Did we just become friends?" I couldn't help but ask playfully.
His smile disappeared as he locked his eyes with mine. "No" he stated dryly.

"Omgggg" I hit him again for the second time that day. "You're impossible to impress"

━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━

I spent the rest of the Saturday making some of the homework I had gotten this first week and then I FaceTimed Emma, who was very hype about me becoming 'TikTok famous'

At 5 I went to work at Lucas restaurant and spent the next 7 hours there. It was really rushed with loads of customers, so as soon as I got home I dropped dead on my bed.

I scrolled through TikTok for a while, reading some of the comments I had gotten on my few videos.
Most were salty about I was with Mattia, some were sweet messages and then there were...
"Eww that's gross" I said as I read it.

Mattias head popped up from his own bed.
"What?"

"Some people ship us, can you imagine that?"

An awkward laugh escaped his lips.
"Ewww" he hesitated for a bit. "Noooo"

 "Noooo"