025

Narrative
(Picture of Islas Christmas Eve dress)

Narrative(Picture of Islas Christmas Eve dress)

The months passed on as Christmas came around. Around PVHS the Christmas spirit quickly spread with decorations all over the hallways and small yule games, such as secret santa.

"So we doing anything later?" Kairi asked as he sat down at the table.

"We're going gift shopping, you guys can come if you want?" Amina asked, referring to the girls shopping trip later. Alejandro nodded as he laid his head on the Arabs shoulder, clearly tired.

"Sure" Mattia said dryly before taking another spoonful of his lunch.

Today was last day of school before Christmas break and with the last week being spend on exams everyone in the group were tired.
The bell rung out, signalling that lunch was over and the six teenagers parted ways as each of them walked to their last classes of the day.

The group met up afterwards and soon drove off to the local mall.
Isla held on to Mattias hand as the group stopped in front of a fountain.
"Okay we'll meet here in and hour?" Erin asked, earning a nod from everyone.

Mattia pulled his girl in for a hug.
"I'm going to find the best present ever for you" He spoke out softly as he kissed the top of her head.

"Could say the same for you sir" she said as she tiptoed to peck Mattias lips.
"I'll see you in a bit" was the last words she said before spinning around to catch up with her besties.

"Where are we going first?"

Erin and Amina decided to go to this highend men's fashion store.
Amina didn't take long before she spotted out a belt that she bought for Alejandro.

The girls then proceeded to go to a jewellery store where Isla found a simple black ring she considered buying for Mattia.
"Do you think he'll like it?" She asked, insecurity filling her voice.

"Hunny, what ever you'll buy he will loveee" Erin exclaimed as she tried on a pair of earrings.

Amina thought about it for a moment before she answered; "Maybe you should get something engraved on it?"

Islas eyes lit up at the idea, quickly deciding on getting the day the two met engraved on the ring.
07.16.19.

Isla payed for the ring before the girls left to shop for themselves before meeting up with the boys again.

━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━

"It smells lovely Maria" Isla exclaimed as she came walking up the stairs, into the kitchen.
The slightly shorter woman gave her a small smile before saying a 'thank you' and turning her attention back to the pots and pans on the stove.

Today was the 24th of December, Christmas Eve, which was, in the Polibio household, celebrated with a huge dinner.
Friends and family from near and far would visit tonight, including some all the way from Italy.

Isla grabbed a bowl of cereal before she settled down at the table next to Gianluca.
"What are you up to?" She asked as she took in a spoonful of the Frosties.

"Homework" he said as he looked up from the small book in front of him. "It's so unfair I have to make homework during the holidays! I'm only in 5th grade" He complained as he rolled his eyes.

"I can help you, if you want?" Isla suggested, making the boy next to her nod eagerly.
And so she did.

The two finished almost all of Gianlucas homework when Mattia came walking sloppily into the room.

"Goodmorninggg" he announced his arrival while slinging his arms around his little brother tightly, clearly to annoy him.

"Ewww you stink" Gianluca slapped his arm in response as he tried wiggling himself out of Mattias grip.

"Morning beautiful" Mattia said as he kissed Islas cheek, making Gianluca fake gag. "Shut up" Mattia hissed as he sat down on the other side of the table.

The three of them talked for a while before the lovers went downstairs once again. "My brothers really trying to impress you" Mattia stated as he threw both arms around the girl, leading them to the bed.

Isla chuckled lightly at the statement, shrugging her shoulders as both of them hit the bed.
"You're too much Mattia"

She leaned in, giving him a soft kiss, which quickly ended up being a whole lot more.
Mattias hands quickly found their way to Islas bum, squeezing it tightly while their tongues roughly fought for dominance.
"Mattia" Isla moaned into the kiss. She pulled away, much to his dismay. "We have to get ready"

Mattia sighed heavily, still not letting go of the girl. "Why you always gotta ruin our moments?"

She pecked his lips quickly before answering.
"Trust me, I don't mean to. But we seriously have to get ready"
She got up from his bed before heading for her closet where her dress hung.
She had spent countless hours on FaceTime with Amina yesterday, trying to decide which dress she was going to wear. Eventually they ended up choosing on a velvet emerald green dress.
It were quite simple, but Isla really liked it.

She picked it up before walking to the bathroom and starting to get ready.
After taking a quick shower, she started curling her hair and applying some light makeup.

After about an hour in the bathroom Mattia came walking in, he were all dressed up in a black suit.
He walked up the girl and snaked his arms around her before whispering a soft "you look good"

Isla blushed at the compliment, like she usually did before turning around, catching his gaze immediately. "So do you"

She leaned in, connecting their lips in yet another kiss, taking in the scent of his cologne.
His hands travelled her body, making butterflies appear in Islas stomach.
Right there in that moment was when Isla realised that she had fallen completely for the teen in front of her.
That she was in love with Mattia Polibio.

Mary's thoughts:Sorry for being inactiveeeee ):

Mary's thoughts:
Sorry for being inactiveeeee ):