017

Narrative

Isla peeped out the window at Mattias words, and true enough

Isla peeped out the window at Mattias words, and true enough. Patrick's car had pulled up next to the Polibio house.

The young female quickly grabbed her purse and walked upstairs where she hugged Maria and Luca goodbye.

"I'll be back home before midnight, is that alright?" Isla asked as she put on her heels.

"Yes, just text us if you need us to pick you up" Luca answered while Maria nodded.
"Just remember to have fun hunny" Maria pulled a strand of Islas hair behind her ear before she walked out the door towards her date.

Patrick's face lit up as he saw the beautiful girl walking towards his car.
The sun made her skin a honey like colour, the dress and her pumps helping her look even better.

He quickly jumped out of his car, and walked towards her. He gave her a quick embrace before walking to the passenger side of the car.

Just as Patrick opened the door for Isla she caught a pair of brown eyes watching them.
She rolled her own at Mattia, making sure he saw from the cellar window.

Patrick got in the drivers seat, quickly starting the vehicle and drove off towards PVHS.

The couple of teens small talked, held hands and sang to the sweet music on the radio.
Patrick had a huge smile plastered to his face when they pulled up to the school, while Isla looked slightly more serious.

It's not that she weren't excited, because she was. This, in fact, were one of the things she had looked most forward to, in her year as an exchange student, but her thoughts kept interrupting her excitement.

The thoughts of what had happened just minutes before Patrick had picked her up.
The scenario kept repeating it self. Of how she felt under Mattias touch and of how she didn't want him to stop.

"Isla?" Patrick interrupted her thoughts as he stood holding the door open for her.
She quickly shook her head, turning back to reality as she took Patrick's hand and walked towards the entrance.

Loads of dressed up students were packed into the hallway, either trying to find their friends, taking pictures of themselves or standing in line for the photobooth.

Isla took a moment to just take everything in before the two lovebirds walked to the gym.
It were decorated in the schools colours, white and dark green.

Some low music were playing through the speakers, while some of the teachers had begun to serve the drinks. Of course, alcohol free.

But what the teachers didn't know was that Patrick Lettre, amongst many other students, had brought their own alcohol to get the party started.

Isla spotted her friends in the crowd, dragging Patrick and her towards them.
"Hi guys!" She exclaimed as the two reached the many.

"Hi!" They all said in sync.
Isla hugged each of them with Patrick standing awkwardly behind her.
He weren't really popular amongst the group of friends, they knew his reputation.
But Isla didn't, and why burst her bubble?