Tai: Who are you?

???: No time to explain, just go in the portal.

The man summons a portal in front of them.

???: Your daughter and nieces will be there too if you don't hurry.

They listen to the man but he can't find the team STQR leader.

???: Almost forgot, where can I find Summer Rose?

Qrow: Summer, she on the cliffside. 

???: Thank you.

They walk back in and he walks to the cliffside to meet Summer Rose but he only saw a gravestone on the cliffside.

???: Might as well revive her. 

The man takes his robes off and turns himself into his golden form and reverse the time.

Summer Rose slowly disappear and she slowly reappears to the world.

Summer: Where am I?

???: No time to explain to you, your daughter needs to you.  Just head in the portal, your team is waiting for you too.

Summer: Thank you, sir.

She walks into the portal, and he walks into the portal and heads to Atlas to bring Ironwood and his comrade, Winter, and Penny and the maiden, the Fall maiden, and Winter maiden.

~~~Atlas~~~

Ironwood, WInter, and Penny are in the office and sadden about the previous Winter maiden that she pass away a few days ago and she passes the maiden power to Penny, and a moment later,  a portal shows up in the office and the man walks out.

Ironwood: Who are you?

???: Let's just say I'm trespasser, I'm here for you and comrade and the Winter maiden to come to my world, so who the WInter maiden?

Penny: Uhh, it's me.

???: Oh, good, you here and where Penny Polendina?

Penny: That's also me.

???: Wait, what... Okay, that's perfect. Now, I want you all to go to my world, and you have some staff there and enemies there, but don't worry, my friends are right there, so they can watch them. Oh, by the way, your Winter Schnee, right?

Winter: Yes.

???: Good, your sister is also there. She's safe.

They agree to him and walk to the portal. The man summons the portal and heads to the white fangs base.

~~~Time skip(way too much)~~~

~~~Multiverse theatre~~~

Team RWBY was the first one to be teleport in the room,

Ruby: Where am I? Guys! Where are you!

Yang: We fine, but where are we?

Weiss: More importantly, where is that person! I will show him some respect!

Blake: I don't think we at our dorm anymore.

They look around and it was a theatre room.

???: Ahh, welcome.

Ruby: Uhh, who are you?

Sougo: Sorry, my name is Tokiwa Sougo but you called me Sougo and you must team Rwby?

Ruby: Yes, we are. How do you know us?

Sougo: Well, he tells you all in a later.

After that, Team JNPR, CFVY, SSSN, CRDL, and the remaining Beacon staff.