"I'm going to visit you," I spoke up, happily sipping on my glass of wine. 

"You're allowed to, sweetie," He happily placed his hand over mine.

"I'm going to steal one of your chicken."

"I will notice, I promise. I'll count them every night."

As the two of us laughed a bit, Venice rolled his eyes from across the table.

"Wow. Your life sure sounds fun."

"What'll you do with all of that money, V?" Leaning my head on my hand I gave him an intrigued look.

"I'm going to buy an island, with just a small house on it. You're welcome anytime, baby."

"No, thank you, not that big of a sea-girl." 

"I'll let the water be removed, I'm going to be that rich."

"That's not how islands work though, sweetie." I smiled teasingly at him, which didn't stop V from winking at me and taking a big swig of his beer. 

The next one to speak up was Boston, but my attention slowly drifted to how comfortable I felt surrounded by all of them. How I haven't even noticed that I had let my guard down that easily. 

Smiling a bit to myself I took another sip of wine before shifting my attention to Daegu. He was bickering with V, but a teasing smile grazed his lips as he was deep in conversation with the others.

Almost automatically I reached for his hand under the table, knowing that if the Professor were to see, he'd give us a lecture about breaking the rules and being a danger to the plan, and while he was right, Daegu's hand simply felt too warm in mine.

His mouth tasted too sweet to be bitter.

His skin was too soft to be evil.

His love was simply too good to be bad. 

⋆⋆⋆

"Jeon?" Jungkook stared mindlessly down at the files before him, too caught up in his train of thought to even hear Ara's sweet voice call out to him.

"Jungkook?" 

"Hm?" He finally looked up, there was a hint of annoyance in her eyes, but Junkook had known her long enough to recognise the look of concern she was trying to hide from him, even if he was unsure whether or not she was concerned about him.

"They're communicating, we don't know how, but we suspect over analogue, which means this was more than just a quick cash grab, those fuckers had this planned."

Jungkook just nodded, still obviously distracted by something until Ara put his hand on her his shoulder harshly turning him towards her. 

"If Lee is bothering you,-"

"He's not bothering me, I'm just worried, that's all and honestly I just- It was a long week." 

He sighed, putting his hand carefully on top of hers, anyone could see in both of their faces that neither had slept much over the last few days, which was understandable but troubling none the less.