Chp 16*

Kay's P.O.V

*Ring Ring

I yawn after a night of satisfied sleep. My head rung a little bit because I might have drank a little bit too much last night.

I look at my phone to see Liam calling me .I got excited for some reason.

Lately,him and I have been like close. He texts me,everyday now.

I feel somewhat sᴘecIal.

"Hey"I said into the phone's mic.

"Oh hi, I might be calling too early, but I just wanted to ask how you're doing" he asked.

"Oh I'm doing just fine,a little headache here and there, also you didn't call too early" I told him  just to let him know that he was okay.

"Ok,um I just wanted to know if you  could go somewhere with me" he asked  sounding nervous.

"Ya sure,we've been talking for like days now and I haven't even gotten to see you fully since that day" I replied,totally not flabbergasted because I'm seeing him.

"Ok um I'll pick you up at 7:00 pm today"he said

"Ok ,well bye" I said excitedly.

I cut the phone call and put the phone next to my heart falling onto my bed .

        (This isn't an exact reanactment of the scene because I literally couldn't find any gifs of her doing that)

I hear a knock on the door.

"Who is it?."I shouted.

"It's Yeonny,now open the door before I barge in" she shouted.

"You know ,it is my house so I could literally just not answer you"I said smirking while putting my hands on my hips.

"You better not try that Kay" she warned.

"Or what?" I said trying not to giggle.

"Or or or " she said stuttering.

"I'll , oh whatever gurl just open the door my legs are burning from this stupid high heels I decided to wear this morning" she said begging.

I opened the door and she looked at me with those eyes.She dumped her  bags into my couch and plopped her self onto it.

"Oh my, girl you would not believe it" I said excited to tell her everything.

"What?".she questioned eager to hear what I had to say.

"Well, let's just say your girl got herself a date with Liam."I exclaimed.

Jeongyeon looked surprised

"What"? I asked.

"He asked you out?" she asked.