Crying

Hope yall are having a great day and enjoy this chapter.

(Kayla's POV)

Ahhhhhh.... I screamed waking up drenched in sweat trying to catch my breath.

I look around the room and let go of the breath I didn't know I was holding when I realized this wasn't the basement. "I....it was just a dream" I whispered to my self trying to convince myself of my statement.

I knew this was no ordinary dream it was a memory reminding me of the time I was in the basement with Patrick before all this happened.

(Flashback)
He grabbed my hands and pulled me up to my feet. He got the rope that dropped from the sealing and tied my hand up. I saw him pull out a shiny object which I identified as a knife.
He started cutting of my hoodie until I was in nothing but my bra.

I didn't even get the chance to beg him to stop and heard the loud crack of the whip hit my skin. I scream out in pain and he just continues whipping me over and over again.

"KEEP ON SCREAMING BITCH NOBODY WILL COME FOR YOU NO MATTER HOW MUCH AND HOW HARD YOU SCREAM AND CRY".

With those words I instantly stop screaming and cry to myself. I knew what he said was true. Nobody was coming for me. I was forgotten and left alone.

He continued his display of pain on my body for a while longer then stopped. I thought he was finally done but he comes face to face with me with a knife in his hand. He places the sharp blade under my stomach and started carving words.

I felt every letter he put on me and in the end it all ended up spelling
Useless Bitch.
When he was done he untied me and let me fall to the ground.
(End of flashback)

I brought my knees up to my chest and buried my head between my knees. Its been a while since I have had a nightmare I'm go to sleep high and have a dreamless sleep so I haven't been having nightmares so much.

I sigh to my self and mumble "I need my stash". I lifted my head and checked the time on the alarm clock. 1:05 the time read, I couldn't help but grone to that we got to the hotel around 10 something. Which means I only got three hours of sleep.

I decided that I'm probably not going to go back to sleep so I decided to start my day. I grabbed my bag with the stuff I got yesterday and went into the bathroom.

I brushed my teeth and stripped my clothes off me. I just stood there staring at my body. I was disgusted with what I saw, my body all bruised and littered  with scars. "Why me" I silently sobbed to myself . I backed up till I hit the wall. I couldn't stand the look of me, my mind kept telling me how disgusting I looked and I believed every word of it. 

Your disgusting 

Look at you body

Your just a punching bag 

Worthless drugie 

  I wanted all these voices to just go away. I slid down the wall and brought my knees up to my chest. I felt so alone. I felt like I had to take this pain away, but I didn't have my stache

I remembered I put my makeup bag in the bag I brought with me. I grabbed the bag and dumped everything out and searched for the makeup bag. once  I got it I open and looked for the one thing that could give me relief other than drugs. I picked up the sharp blade and looked at it. 

My body was already scarred  and bruised, another cut wouldn't make a difference. I thought to myself. I brought the blade to my wrist and pushed down sliding it across my wrist. I repeated this action a couple more times until I felt satisfied.