•𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕱𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊•

Start from the beginning

His calm breaths sped as I kissed over and over again.

"Woa—" he breathed out when I kissed a certain spot.

I had no idea what I was doing but whatever it was, I was doing correctly.

I took that as a signal to nibble and suck on his neck, again causing him to breathe out.

My movement completely stopped when he moaned.

The one action, that one sound caused me to harden even more behind him as I gazed at the mark I left.

When I came too again I only then realized my phone ringing. I quickly but gently reached in my pocket and pulled it out, answering immediately when I saw coaches name.

"Hello," I answer.

"Jave!" He said loudly, "where you at right now?" He asked.

"I'm still at Destins house," I spoke, a little confused since he was the one that dropped me off.

"Good, just stay there, get him to make sure the doors and everything are locked, do not leave until I get there." He demanded.

"Yeah I got it, whats going on?" I questioned, gently moving from behind Destin so I could walk over to the doorway.

"look just stay there okay, don't go no where." I'll explain when I get there." He spoke.

Before I could respond the line went dead indicating he hung up.

I looked at my phone in disbelief as Destins gentle voice spoke up.

"I-is everything I okay?"

I looked at him before responding, "I don't know."

An Hour Earlier

"I never realized how much you brush your hair until now," I chucked, watching Clare brush his hair in the mirror

"you think it just looks this good naturally?" He responded cockily.

"well we know who isn't lacking confidence." I responded, rolling my eyes playfully.

"when I'm with somebody like you how couldn't I be confident. you sexy as shit and you with me." He smirked.

I laughed and stood up walking into the bathroom to hug into him.

"you seem to always know the right things to say."

"Yeah when you fuck up as much as I do, you get good with words."  He explained.

I chucked again before returning back to my bed, flopping down on it.