Blaise and I both nodded our heads at my girlfriend's common knowledge and went to find room 221.

~Harry's Pov~
Draco has sent a letter to our friends around an hour ago and now we had to wait till they got here.
I was so excited for them to meet her. She didn't cry too much and went she wasn't crying as had a pretty little smile on her face.

"She's so perfect," Draco whispers kissing me again.

I nodded my head in agreement as he pulled away.
She was truly perfect.

The silence of the room was interrupted by a small knock. Draco went to open the door and was instantly pushed to the side by Pansy who squealed and ran up to me.

"Oh, she's so beautiful! Draco you did a good job!" She squealed admiring Lily's face.

Draco our on a smug face as the rest of the walked in...well Hermione and Blaise.
They walked over and copied Pansy. They cooed and awed at how adorable she was.

"Can I hold her?" Pansy asked. Hermione pulled hand sanitizer out of her pocket and made sure everyone had some before I handed her off to be held by everyone.

~Ron's Pov~
I had just told the front desk lady that Ginny and I were here to see Harry...which wasn't true.
Today was the day Ginny got herself a little sister. Now being in the act made me a bit more nervous...

"So what do I do?" Ginny asked as we rode the elevator up to the VIP floor.

"We're going to wait till they take the baby out of the room then we're going to steal a room and claim that you're the baby's mother. Then we can take her and leave."

She nodded her head as the doors opened. I was surprised at how empty the floor was. The only people I could see were doctors and nurses.

They got there on perfect timing because up headed they saw a nurse walk out of Harry's room and bring the baby down to the ICU.

"Alright find a room that's far from Harry's." She whispered.

We looked in multiple rooms before finding an empty one.
I found a hospital gown on the way and handed it to my sister to change into.

I took a deep breath as she got into the bed and made it look like she'd been here for a while.

"Ready?"

She nodded her head and started screaming like a crazy person. It sounded like someone was about to murder her!

I pretended to try and calm her down as a doctor with blue scrubs walked in. She was an intern. Perfect.

"Ma'am? Ma'am what's wrong are you okay?!"

"I WANT MY BABY!" my sister cried as she tried to get up and walk out herself.

"Okay! Okay! I'll go get them! What's their name?!"

"LILY! LILY LUNA POTTER!"

The intern's face lit up as she heard Harry's last name. I guess it made her day that she got to handle the one and only Potter child. When she walked out Ginny stopped screaming and took a sip of the water that was placed beside the bed.

"Wow, Ginny. Didn't know you had that in you." We both chuckled but quickly stopped when that intern walked back in.

This time she had a little girl in her arms.

"Sorry for taking her away from you Mrs. Potter-Malfoy." She smiles and walked back out leaving us alone with the child.

I looked down and noticed how much she looked like Draco. It brought tears to my eyes seeing how beautiful she really was.

"Ready to go?" My sister whispered, I nodded my head yes and she went into the bathroom to change back into her clothes.

Once she walked out I noticed how she had a pair of scissors in her hand.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm cutting the hospital bracelet! If we walk out with it the alarm will go off!"

I nodded my head and let her do what she needed to do.
She opened the door making sure the halls were clear before we walked out. We made sure to stay clear of nurses or doctors and made it look like we were holding our baby as we left the hospital. It was kind of weird since she was my sister but we were good actors so nobody suspected anything.

It took a while but we finally made it to the entrance of the building. I could tell she was nervous to step foot outside the hospital in fear that we would get caught by the alarms.

We made it quick and once outside we booked it to the car which I parked in the back of the hospital.
I strapped the baby in the car seat I had bought days before and sat in the driver's seat of the car.

Ginny and I exchanged looks as we realized what we had just done.

"Did we really just steal a baby?"

I nodded my head and started to laugh. She looked at me confused before joining me.
We had really just stolen Harry's baby.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Word Count: 1476
Publish Date: July 26
How y'all doin🙃