I talked with him for as long as I could before he told me he had to go back to work. Then I was alone again. 

I wanted to play with my magic a little more but the entire room was already covered ni some sort o wild life, I really couldn't add anymore. 

I noticed everyone that walked in look around in awe at my room, I'm pretty proud of it. I can tell its unusual to have something so nature and peaceful here. None of them commented on it but I'm not surprised, they don't pay much attention to stuff like this. If its not dangerous or shiny then they basically pretend it doesn't exist. That's why they're all perfectly content living in this dark boring building. 

Maybe I can do something else magical... 

I tried to think back to when I used it as a child but nothin came to me other than the few memories I had gained. I needed to experience more things to get my memories to come back to me. How was anything in this boring room supposed to remind me of my life. 

King still hasn't come in today. I have to say, after all the attention I gave him while he was locked up this is pathetic. I only stopped seeing him when they literally locked me up to stop me. 

I knew I wasn't crazy though! I just wanted to be near my mate and he is clearly does not have the innocent mind of a child. That's for sure. 

They only kept me locked up to keep me away from him after Dr. Shawl managed to get me closer. They were probably hoping if they kept me locked up long enough I'd just forget about him. Humans are really not the smartest at times... 

I was now attempting to do a handstand, which I had never really tried before, in the middle of the living room. I was getting extremely bored and had way too much energy to sit calmly. If someone doesn't let me out soon they'll have a very crazy fae on their hands. 

What Rob said was actually weirdly true. I don't seem to be fitting into the mold of a fae very well. I'm happy and chatty like them but I have absolutely no desire to follow the rules in any way. In fact, the longer I'm in this realm, the more fun I think it would be to just break all the rules and turn everything to chaos. 

Not very fae like... 

I was in my longest lasting handstand when the door finally opened back up again. It was Rob! 

I quickly got to my feet and leaped at him. I clung to him for dear life as he chuckled. 

"THANK GOD YOU'RE HERE I'M GOING CRAZY!" I exclaimed before finally letting go of him and jumping to my feet. 

I walked towards the door which was, of course, locked and looked at Rob expectantly with a huge smile on his face. 

"Not yet, you have to eat lunch first, then I'll take you out for a little bit." 

Heck. 

No. 

"No." I said simply, crossing my arms, "You promised to take me out if I ate yesterday's meal. You should know that fae take promises very seriously. You will take me out." 

Rob sighed and rubbed his face, "What the heck kind of fae are you?" he mumbled under his breath. 

"I'll make a deal with you." I smiled evilly to which he looked at me hesitantly. 

"What's the deal?" 

"I'll eat that meal and you'll just owe me one." I shrugged. 

He narrowed his eyes at me. 

"Come on, I'm a fae, you can trust me!" I exclaimed.

He really can't trust me, if I were him, no way in hell I would take the deal, it would be very dumb of him. 

Seriously what's wrong with me? This is like the opposite of what you would expect from a fae... They're usually very trustworthy and fair. 

Oh well. 

He thought for a second before nodding. "Okay, you're right, a fae wouldn't screw me over or do anything unfair." 

HAHA! YES! SUCKERRRRR

I felt a bit of a cunning smile slip onto my face and saw a little nervousness seep into his posture. 

He should be nervous. 

I sat down and gobbled down a few bites of the food before standing back up excitedly. 

"Ah, ah, finish the whole thing. We had a deal." 

I tapped my chin for a second mockingly, "I ate the meal, you should have specified if you wanted me to eat the whole thing." Fae, can't lie or cheat and I'm bound to my deals so I always have to find loopholes. Again, not very fae like. 

He groaned in frustration. 

"Unless you want to make another deal." I raised my eyebrows excitedly. 

"No, no more deals, I give, lets go." I squealed as he finally opened the door. 

I leaped out into the hall, admiring everything while literally running from thing to thing in excitement. 

"Come on Rob! You're going so slow!" I complained. 

I swear if he doesn't speed up soon I'm ditching him. I don't even care. 

Thankfully he stopped strolling leisurely and sped up into a productive walk. I was on the verge of walking behind him and pushing him, he made the right choice speeding up. 

I wandered around in wonder before we made it to the elevator. I stepped in, Rob following right behind me. 

"Where do you want to go, kiddo?" He asked. 

I thought for a second, "Do you have any gardens or something?" 

He shook his head. 

"Okay, can we go outside then?" I asked, "Unless you know someplace better." 

He hesitated for a second before nodding and bringing us down to the bottom floor so we could leave. 

"There are usually a lot of dragons outside, some only being trained now, I want you to be careful and stay behind me." 

"I'll keep safe." I assured him. 

No way I was just going to stand behind him like a scary-cat. No way in heck. I love dragons and haven't had any problems with them. I'm sure I'll be perfectly safe so I'm not lying. 

As soon as we stepped out I smiled. It felt good to have the sun hit my skin again. I breathed in deeply, closing my eyes for a second before smiling up at Rob. 

"I guess it isn't good to keep a fae away from nature for too long. What you did to your room should be enough proof that you miss it." 

I nodded frantically. Fae can actually die if kept away from their element for too long. I'm lucky because I'm strong enough to create my own wildlife, but if I weren't I would go even crazier in my room, which is hard to imagine. 

I walked out, wandering around, trying to memorize the lands so I wouldn't get lost while Rob followed me, looking a little bored. 

"You know you don't have to stay with me. I'll be fine, I'm with nature now, I'll be okay. I know you're bored." I pointed out. 

He shook his head. "It already took so much convincing for King to let me take you out at all. He was very against it but since I promised he knew it wouldn't be a good idea for me to back out." 

I nodded in understanding. 

"Where is he right now?" 

"Meetings, he's been away for a while, as next in line for king he's got a lot of responsibilities." 

Makes sense. 

I spotted the dragon training ground and the distance and smiled evilly to myself. 

Rob saw my expression and his eyes widened. 

"Oh no, Opal, no."