♡ 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗢𝗡𝗘 ♡

Magsimula sa umpisa

She gave him a lopsided grin. "Ugh, hopefully. My stupid thoughts won't ever let me sleep."

"Come on, up. It's a new semester, you can't roll into school in your pajamas."

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

In the kitchen, James sat at his kitchen island sipping his black coffee as his daughter entered with a laundry basket on her hip and a flask of orange juice in her hand.

"Okay, this is all the laundry from my room. I have to go shopping with Lydia so I'll be home a little late and don't worry about driving me to school, she's picking me up." she huffed, placing the basket by the washer. "You know, you should really think about getting me a car, Dad."

James chuckled at his daughter, and brought the mug to his mouth. "Okay, first of all, who's the adult here?" he quirked a brow. "And secondly, you can't even keep a plant alive in your room, how am I suppose to trust you with the big responsibility of a vehicle?"

"Because I said please?" she frowned idly.

The lawyer placed his cup down and met his daughter's eyes. "Show me you can be responsible.. like Stilinski's kid!"

Dallas's stance buckled at the mention of Stiles. She hated how much her chest tightened around him and she'd become a giggling mess, hence why the brunette tended to steer clear. Stiles Stilinski had made it perfectly clear that he had eyes for her best friend and it hurt like a bitch every time she thought about it.

She opened her mouth to speak but was cut off by the continuous beeping of a car horn outside her home. The brunette locked eyes with her father as they both hummed out a response.

"Lydia."

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

Stiles Stilinski leaned against the bike rack in front of Beacon Hills Highschool as his long time friend approached him. "Okay, let's see this thing." he watched as the boy raised his shirt a little, a bloody bandage lying underneath. "Woah!"

Scott McCall and Stiles Stilinski had gone hunting for a dead body in the middle of the night - which was mainly due to Stiles's persistent pestering - and while they did find the body, Scott seemed to find something otherworldly too - and was bitten by it.

"Yeah. Woah!" he hissed as he lowered the plaid shirt back over the bite and readjusted his backpack that was slung over his shoulder. "It was too dark to see much, but I'm pretty sure it was a wolf."

The lanky boy ran a hand over his buzzcut and scoffed. "A wolf bit you?"

Shoving his hands in his pockets, the asthmatic nodded. "Uh-huh."

"No, not a chance."

Scott's short curly hair fell in front of his face before he pushed it away and straightened his posture. "I heard a wolf howling."

"No, you didn't."

The asthmatic cursed silently and ran a hand over his face. "What do you mean, no, I didn't? How do you know what I heard?"

With a giant bite taken out of his side, Scott wasn't really in the mood to put up with his best friend's sarcasm and dry humour.

Stilinski examined his surroundings and bounced in his sneakers as his lacrosse stick hung from his backpack. "Because California doesn't have wolves, okay? Not in like.. 60 years."

Nearby, Dallas and Lydia exited the strawberry blonde's car and groaned at the very sight of the dreaded building.

"One of these days I'm gonna burn this place down," Dallas commented dryly, slamming the car door shut as Lydia sent her an amused look. Jackson approached the two and slung his muscled arm over his girlfriend's shoulder as Danny leaned against the vehicle.