𝙋𝙇𝘼𝙉𝙏 𝙈𝙊𝙈

( 𝐑𝐇𝐘𝐌𝐄𝐒 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐊 )

now playing ;;
𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐌𝐎𝐌

︶︶︶︶︶︶⊹ ˚

if there was one thing that left bakugou speechless about you, he'd have to say it was your raw strength and power.

you fought strong, your moves swift and accurate, never once missing its targets. it was clear to him just how good you actually were. your style was so graceful and elegant, movements flowing freely like a steady stream.

yet, there was so much power in your graceful moves, almost like a dangerous dance. and bakugou would've been lying if he said he didn't love it.

even now as you had used the moisture in his arm as leverage and made vines grow from his skin, forcing them to wrap tightly around his arms so he wouldn't move. it hurt like hell to have the vines grow from his own body, and for a split second- he wondered how you did it so effortlessly.

you wouldn't even bat an eye as they tore through your skin, shooting out and ending the fight quickly.

but bakugou wouldnt go down easily.

not wasting anymore time, he set off a series of explosions, effectively blowing off the vines trapping him. the more he blew off, the more came at him from every direction.

you had a cocky grin on your pretty face, lips turned upwards and he couldn't help but live for the thrill of fighting with you. he loved this. and he loved how you'd encourage him to give it all he had, even if he was up against his crush.

you yelled at him, pushing him to let off larger explosions your way, your agile body dodging them just in time. you never backed down either when he landed powerful explosions to you or your plants.