A meta story

Meta Knight's POV

Galacta Knight will surely return... I must be prepared... I return to the Halberd. Or at least try to. I make it to the bridge of the Halberd, I realize that I—we (including Krancus)— have entered the sealing realm. I see a figure who looks like King Dededee only he looks like a soldier and a medic. His clothes are white with pink touches, his skin is a reddish but also seems somewhat pink. His beak is the same color as Dededee's. He has a hammer with a heart on it.
"Trapped, powerless in crystal!" The guy says groaning with pain.
"Krancus... unsealing strike."
"It could be dangerous—"
"It is a risk I am willing to take..."
"But—"
"No buts..."
"Fine..."
I raise Galaxia up and strike at the crystal. The guy is released.
"Galacta—" the guy starts before passing out. Krancus scoops him up and we get out of the sealing realm. I see Kirby.
"Poyo! Poyo!"
"Speak English, Kirby."
"Fine... who's that?"
"We do not know..."
The more I look at him the more he looks like Galacta Knight. He has a similar palette to Galacta Knight and I think he was trying to say Galacta Knight's name before passing out... Krancus carries him inside leaving me no more time to think. I follow him. I see Sword and Blade.
"Kirby ate everything!" Sword yells. I sigh. I motion for Krancus to take this guy to a bedroom for some well deserved rest because who knows what he has been through. I leave to go get groceries because, lord knows what will happen if they do not have their cinnamon puffs... I head out and go buy groceries. I also buy soup because I am sure that he shall not want anything rough. The boys help me with this. They also help me unload. Kirby runs out.
"Yes?"
"He woke up for three minutes!"
"Who?"
"The Guy! He said Knight then groaned because he's injured."
"Yes?"
"He also told me to hit him with his healing hammer."
"What?"
"I said, 'no! I don't wanna hurt cha.' He said 'yeah it won't my hammer heals...'."
I sigh.
"Let me see."
He takes me in there. I wish he was still awake...
"If he wakes up...let me—"
"Mother effer! Where have you— oh you're not my friend..."
"I can be," I reply.
"Heh... and why would I trust you?" He asks.
"My name is Meta Knight, I unsealed you."
"Mhm."
"Would you like something to eat?"
"Yes but first please use my hammer to heal me so I won't pass out again."
I lightly tap an injured area with the hammer, he sighs in relief. I lift up. He is healed! I quickly do the rest of his body.
"Thank you..."
"You're welcome."
"Food?"
"Kirby, I am making soup for him not you... did you not already eat everything in the battleship, today?"
"Maybe?"
"Oh my god!!" The guy says.
"He is a young Star Warrior," I respond with slight hesitation. He nods. We sigh. Kirby giggles.
"You stay with him and I shall make some soup, okay?"
Kirby nods.
"Please don't refer to me—"
"In third person? I was not trying to it is just the only way Kirby listens to me."
The guy chuckles.
"I'm Medic by the way..."
"At last I know your name. I shall bring the others in here after the soup is ready."
"Okay, thank you."
"You're welcome."
I sigh and make some soup. I tell Cale—Sword and Jo—Blade to come.
"Follow me."
"Yes, Lord Meta Knight," they reply doing a curtsy.
I lead them to Medic. Medic has moved himself to a sitting position.
"Mother effer... my head still hurts..."
"Well let us get something on your stomach."
"Oh by the way before we forget, I'm Sword and this is Blade," Sword says with a small smile. I go to hand feed him but he grabs it.
"Mother effer, I don't let others feed me."
I nod.
"Quick question...you know Galacta Knight right?" Blade asks. Oh gosh, here we go, they are about to be stupid.
"Yes?" Medic asks.
"How the heck do we get him to stop?"
"Stop what?"
"Attacking!"
Medic sighs and says, "he is probably still raging..."
"Yes! Yes he is!"
Sword sighs and says, "please Jo—Blade... let's be civil."
"I just want to know why he won't f—"
"Do NOT swear."
"Fine fricking give!"
Medic sighs.
"And that's why I said be civil," Sword says. I sigh.
"Anyways, we can handle Galacta Knight when he comes back not before," I state. Medic smiles.
"Yeah and hopefully I'll be on my feet when he comes and then he'll talk to me," he retorts. I nod tiredly.
"But more importantly... you need to get healthy."
He nods. He eats the soup.
"Is that good?" Jo—Blade inquires watching Medic gulp the stew down.
"Yeah."
"Of course, it's Lord Meta Knight's cooking," Ca—Sword retorts.
"Lord?" Medic asks with a small smile. I nod. He laughs; then asks, "what Knight needs to be called Lord?"
I shrug and say, "it is just what they call me."
"Oh."
I smile. He chuckles.
"All right go on, you three go eat."
"No, my lord, you first," Sword says.
"Yeah... you're more important than us, my lord."
"Huff... Fine but this better not be a stunt where you do not eat, Blade!"
"How'd you know I did that?"
"I watch, Blade, I watch to protect you."
He smiles and says, "honestly it was either lord or dad and I think dad is what I should've went with."
Medic smiles. I smile back. I inquire, "will you be fine if we walk downstairs and eat?"
"Yep! I'll be just fine on my own."
We go downstairs and we eat. I see Medic.
"You need to be resting!" I say leaping to my feet.
"I'll be fine!"
"No you will not! You're injured and I will not stand to see you injure yourself further!"
"No you shan't trap me here!"
"I do not want to trap you I just wish to aid with your recovery!"

Sword's POV

I watch from inside the camera, I quickly turned on, as they continue to argue on what's best. What if we show this to Galacta Knight? Surely, that would change his mind, right? Lord Meta Knight picks him up and carries him upstairs. I follow quietly and watch from the doorway.
"Sorry but I was not going to risk you getting injured further."
He sighs and says, "it's all right but I know I should be at least trying to move..."
"I understand but you have just been unsealed with dangerous injuries."
"I forgot to thank you for that."
"It is nothing."
"And I should also thank you for trusting me to help me heal myself using my hammer."
They both smile. I turn the camera off. I leave. I go into my room make an intro and edit it in. I lay down on my bed. Huff... I need to go to bed but I can't sleep. I get up and grab a book. I open to my bookmark.
"Where the three siblings stood, they could see out over the canyons and even their small village they grew up in. Where were the children who played? Where was their mom and dad? Where was their granny, who got onto the boys for throwing rocks at the trees? The youngest, the girl, begins to sob. The tall, eldest brother scoops up his smaller sister. The middle brother looks away trying to keep his gaze blank.
'Sister, I promise, we shall save them!' He exclaims hoping to lift her mood."
Okay, I think that's enough for tonight. I fall asleep.

The next morning.

I wake up and look around. I peek out the door, Lord Meta Knight should be up. I don't see him. I check my watch. Five-thirty? He definitely should be awake. I head out of my room. I walk into the control room. I see Lord Meta Knight sitting in his computer chair. He is relaxed. His hand slightly below his mask. I walk over to him. He turns and smiles.
"You are up early, is something wrong?"
"No I just woke up..."
"Hmph, all right, as you know, if you ever need something just tell me."
"I know."
"All right."
"What's wrong?"
"Just stress."
"What kind?"
"So many things I must watch... I have been attempting to train Kirby in these ways but as you see it is not easy."
"Hmph, it must be hard doing your job."
"It is..."
He sighs. I look down.
"Do not worry Sword, I shall be fine."
"No... it's not that... I just wanna make sure everything's okay."
"And try to help?"
"Yes."
"Hmph... well when I'm sure you're ready I'll teach you."
"I know."
"Good."
"Maybe you could show me the new move and I show them how to do it so you can focus attention elsewhere," I suggest with a small smile. He chuckles.
"Hmph, you really wish to try to teach Kirby and Blade?"
"Yeah, I'll do it!" I exclaim.
"All right."
He shows me a variant of the sword spin only this inverted. I get it down. He smiles and says, "good."

Meta Knight's POV

At least, I can rest for a few minutes. I close my eyes and breathe in and out. I wish I could sleep. I sigh and get up to make some breakfast soup. I put it on. I hear a weak groan.
"Huff... Medic if that is you I will be upset."
"Sorry mother effer but I can't stay in bed anymore."
"I'll get you a wheelchair so you don't hurt yourself until you get stronger."
"No—"
"Shh... just let me help you."
"Fine."
I use magic to summon one and enchant it so it will be a ramp for him. He smiles weakly.
"Thanks..."
"No problem."
"Is that food?"
"Yep, you hungry?"
He nods and rolls forwards. I get a bowl and hand it to him.
"What's that?"
"Breakfast soup."
"Breakfast soup?"
"Better than it sound."
"Okay I'll try it."
He takes a tempting bite.
"Mm, this is really good!"
I smile.
"Thanks."
"No, thank you... this is delicious!"