Ch4

*Jessy's pov*
"There are it's just, the other two are downstairs, in the basement because they like it better down there with all the cold air." He replies, slightly laughing.
"Oh."I blandly reply.
"So J, wha-"I immediately stop him.
"No one, and I mean no one in this house may ever call me J, or Jess."I reply sternly.
"We can if we want to, we took you and you will do what we say!!" He shouts in my face.Then, he threw a lamp at the door. Right after he threw it, a really and I mean REALLY beautiful guy came in the room with another REALLy really, beautiful guy.
"Ashton, what the actual fuck are you doing?!" The first hottie asks, wait no I should hate them.
"She needs to learn the rules, Michael go get Calum, and bring him down to you and Luke's rooms. And Luke, bring her to your guys' rooms, downstairs, don't let me see her until morning.
"Got it." says rainbow hottie which I'm guessing is Michael who went to go get Calum.
"Gotcha!" yells the first hottie behind me, Luke.
He grabs me by the arm and pulls me downstairs, gently. Then Michael and Calum come downstairs. So Calum looks Chinese I'm guessing- nope Asian, that's what it is.
"So, we heard you need to learn the rules, Jessy." Says Michael, as Calum sits down on the spot where Luke was and he puts his arm around me, doesn't bother me too much, but it 100% does to Michael and Luke. "Hey don't look at me like that."Calum says to them.
"Anyways, they're simple to follow:
1. Obey all of us.
Which I'm guessing you didn't to Ash." I simply nod.
"2. You will get a schedule of who you're wit-" I stop him, "Like a sex slave?!"I ask.
"No-"he gets interrupted by Luke this time "But we'll take that as an idea." He says smirking at me.
"Okay, can I finish talking now?" He asks quite annoyed.
"Yes, resume Mikey." Calum says pulling me closer to him,-_-.
"The schedule means like, who you will be with that day. You will go on a date with them, or whatever they want to do." He says. Then Luke runs upstairs laughing like a maniac. Three minutes later, Ashton comes down the stairs, Luke following. I basically force myself into Calum's side as much as I can.
"We've decided that a sexslave would be very nice to have around the house. So enjoy your new life, Cause honey, you're our sexslave." Ashton says smirking, then all 4 of them start laughing and basically eye-rape me.
My mind tells me to stay and cry. But I jet up the stairs, tears flowing down my face, Michael chasing after me, but not near me yet. I run straight out the door, idiots forgot to lock it and I run to the small city near by, about 5 minutes away and I stop by a trash can and it's already almost 11 PM.