Chapter Four PT. 1

I have to separate this in to 3 parts so I'll upload three of the same chapter simultaneously.
-

"Is that what you call yourselves?" I blinked.

"S-Sure you can say t-that," Toby stuttered once again. What's up with that by the way?

"How many?"

"Lets go find out I'll give you a tour," LJ offered. I couldn't refuse so I just smiled and let him lead the way.

"Where are you two going?" a familiar eyelidless murderer came downstairs and glared at us.

"Just showing our guests her roommates since someone can't."

"Go away I can handle it," Jeff looked at me but then scrunched up his face.

What's up with him?

"What?" I asked nervously.

"Get that shit off of your face.. what is that?" He put his thumb on the corner of my lip and rubbed at it.

"Oh uh I got it," I shifted away from his touch. Jeff stared at me and back at his finger switching between us for a while before putting his thumb in his mouth.

"Is this my fucking pudding."

"No."

"Yes." LJ!

"Yes!" BEN said from the couch as a victory yell from winning the round.

"If I count my pudding and I see one missing I will kill you where you stand do you hear me?"

Aw.

"Answer me."

Mannnnnnn I'm GONE.

He grabbed my face again and glared into it. "Say it."

"... I got it, let go." I sputtered. His grip got tighter before releasing me.

"C-Chill m-man you never put your hands on a l-lady. L-Look, let her off the hook this t-time." Toby shook his head at him.

Jeff muttered something and glanced at me, he then walked down the hall initiating my intense staring. I've never really seen the back of his figure. He was very skinny and that probably helped him with his stealth.

He paused his movement and looked back at me expectantly.

"Hurry your ass up I got places to be.. and don't ever eat my pudding again." he took out his knife and pointed it at me.

"It was good.."

"The fuck you said?"

"I said I'm from the hood." I backed up and threw up some unknown gang sign I made up in my head 2 seconds ago in the direction of the door left from us trying to sway away from the topic. He glanced at me in suspicion but ignored it and moved about, not without calling me an idiot.

"Clockwork's room, she's on a mission." Jeff then pointed to the right of the hallway at a door that was farther ahead, "this is Hoodie's."

"Wait is Hoodie a girl?"

"No, and the last door further to the left is dear ol' Masky's room. Him and Hoodie are a packaged deal they kind of keep to themselves." LJ explained. I mouthed an 'O' and followed them upstairs.

"What are you with us for?" Jeff snapped at LJ.

"Just making sure the lady isn't hurt during the tour knowing you Jeffrey."

"I have self control."

"You don't."

You don't.

"You're a murderer for God's sake," the German clown pointed out.

"And what are you?"

"I'm a murderer too but I didn't claim to have self control, regardless that's not the point." He gestured towards all the doors, "let's introduce her to our little hangout."