Hotel Scare

I couldn't believe it. No one had ever kissed me before. I didn't know Liam was the kind of guy to take things fast. I kind of already felt that Liam and I are dating. I want to be his girlfriend, but I'm not ready to ask him about any of that stuff just yet.

***

I have a feeling that today was a sunny day. The doctor came in  as soon as I awoke and he told me that I could return home today. I called Liam to tell him about my exciting news. I was so caught up in thinking about going home I forgot that no one is at my house, and I can't take care of myself. Meaghan was out of town, I have no clue where exactly. I then asked Liam something big, "Hey, do you mind, um, do you mind if I stay in your hotel until my friend gets back?" Liam answered with a quick and happy yes.

I asked the nurse to help me pack up my belongings and help me change into regular clothes. I heard those familiar footsteps coming towards me as I was packing up. "Hey, baby-uhm I mean Lacey." Liam said in an embarassed tone.

I smirked silently. "Hey, baby- I mean Liam." I said acting simple. Liam started to laugh. We both knew we had strong feelings for each other but we never admitted it yet.

"Let's go back to the hotel, babe." Liam grasped me and pulled me into his cheast and squeezed me.

The drive was pleasant. I was just happy knowing I was out of that dreadful hospital. Liam and I just talked about absolutly everything when we were together, we have a bond like no other two people. Liam told me that they have to perform tonight so his best advice is to stay at the hotel. This was their last concert in California. I have no idea what's going to happen to me after they leave, but I don't want to think about that yet.

The whole time they were at their concert, I sat on the bed and it felt just the same as the hospital. I missed Liam and wanted him to come back soon.

Just as I was listening to the news on the TV, I heard a loud bang coming from the door. I didn't know what to do since I don''t know where the door is located. I just sat there scared. The pounding grew louder and more violent. I have no idea who that could be.