No More Emotional Payne

We sat there( for what seemed like forever) in each others embrace. Is this what it felt like to hug Liam Payne? I wish I could see his adorable, cute face and what he was wearing, but I'd better stop thinking that will ever happen because the sad truth is that it's not, it never will. Liam finally let go and said " Are you allowed to walk, because maybe i could guide you and we could walk and talk." he said. "Yeah but i have to use my walking stick could you find it for me please?" I asked.

          Over the weeks that I was in the hospital they (the doctors and nurses) taught me how to walk without eyesight and they also taught me how to read without eyesight with a method they call Braille. I felt Liam arise from the bed and tramp to the other side of the room. " Here my hand is to your right I'll help you up and I have your walking stick right here so I'll hand it to you once your up OK?" Liam said in a loving and caring way. I just adore Liam he is my favorite out of One Direction (I mean I love all of them so much it's just Liam hold a special place in my heart just a smudge above the other boys) and i can't believe he was the one that showed up at the hospital to visit me out of all of them!

                                                                            Liam's POV

              I felt her supple little hands touch mine. Lacey was so pretty it's ashamed that she is blind. I feel like it is my fault that she is blind, it's just that if our show cancelled that night no one would be hurt or damaged. "Thanks Liam I appreciate it!" Lacey said with a beautiful smile on her face. I love American accents so much if I was American I would talk all day long and never shut up. I think the reason why I love American accents so much is that it has a type of incense in it that is just so hot on girls. " Your welcome anytime! So on the way to our concert when this happened?" I asked. "Yeah, where are the other boys? Not that you arn't good enough you are I-I should shut up." Lacey said. At this she paused and put her hand on my head and we both cracked up.  "Just wanted to always do that ha ha." she said and continued walking.