A Day Out

Lacey's POV

When Liam was guiding me around the hospital, he asked if I wanted to go somewhere with him.

"Sure! I would love to get out of this place for a while." I said happily.

"Alright, I'll bring you to my car, let's go somewhere quiet."

With that, we walked out of the hospital and I felt the fresh air slam my face. I heard Liam open the door to a car, talking to some man, I am guessing who was his bodygaurd. "Hop in, Babe."

I got in with Liam trailing behind me. He helped me put on my seatbelt and he relaxed his arm around me. I smelled that wonderful cologne smell again. I smiled, laying my head on what I thought was his arm. I felt the warmth of his body coming on to mine.

After about 10 minutes, we made it to our destination. "We're here, Darling. It's a coffe shop, you like coffe, right?" Liam sounded worried.

"Who doesn't love coffe?" I answered.

We walked into the coffe shop i smelled the rich coffe beans and heard them being blended and heard sounds of customers typing away on their laptops.

"What would you like?" Liam asked kindly.

"Uhm, I want a vanilla frappichino, please."

"Okay, I'll take a regular coffe, cream and sugar, please."

After we got our order, Liam guided me to a little table and pulled my chair out for me. "Well, how has your day been, ha." Liam asked in a funny tone.

"It's been the best day I have had in a long time, honestly. I am just so happy that you care about all that happened." I grinned a little.

"Wow, I am surprised you are such a nice girl for all that has happened, and, ah, you are actually quite pretty." I could tell he thought he brought this conversation too far.

" No you don't, Liam, shut up." I said jokingly.

"No, Lacey, I am serious, you are very sweet and beautiful." Liam took my hand after that.

"Thank you, Liam, thank you. You are quite handsome yourself, ha." I gripped his hand harder.

"Do you want to come back to the hotel we're staying at, just for a little?" Liam askede hopefully.

"Yes, I would love to do that." I replied with a smile.

"Well, let's get to it then, give me your cup, I'll throw it away."

We walked out of the coffe place and went back to the room. When we got there, I heard four other voices greeting me.