16

Yeosang couldn't have been more grateful for the bell ringing.

He was the first one out of the class, having already packed up and gathered his stuff. He honestly didn't care about stopping to talk to his friends at this point— he had a date (maybe) to go on.

Yeosang took his phone out of his pocket, to send a quick text as he made his way towards his locker.

___
Messages

You:
Hwahwahwa
Class is out, wait for me to get my stuff juseyoo 🤩

___

Yeosang snickered at his own writing as he shoved his phone back in his pocket.

The walk to the locker wasn't incredibly long, and thus Yeosang found himself arriving at it within a mere moment. He dialed in the combination without thinking.

"Hey Yeosang!" a deep voice came. Yeosang grabbed the bag out of his locker, before slowly turning to face whoever had called his name.

"Yeah?" Yeosang said reluctantly. A taller boy sauntered over and leaned against the lockers, giving Yeosang a rather scrutinizing look.

"So you're the twink whose number was on Juyeon's phone?" he said, running a hand through his dark hair.

Yeosang instantly put two and two together— this was obviously the football player who'd been texting him; Yeosang had recognized his name but not his face.

"Why the fuck would you choose me?" Yeosang questioned. "Have I even met you before?"

The taller boy shrugged. "Nah. Just heard your name around and figured you'd be fun to mess with," he said, an annoyingly cocky grin on his face.

Yeosang didn't want to deal with it. He simply shut his locker, then turned on his heel and began walking away.

"Hey— Yeosang, babe, you're ignoring me?" the taller boy taunted, following a pace behind Yeosang.

Yeosang had never wished murder was legal more. "Shut the fuck up," he muttered, quickening his pace.

A small buzz of his phone prompted Yeosang to look down, and subtly check his messages despite only trying to get out of the situation.

___
Messages

Seonghwa💫:
Don't ever say that again
And okay !!

You:
Aight change of plans
This annoying ass bitch is following me rn so like
What do to :/

Seonghwa💫:
Oh is it THAT one?
I'll help :)
Come to the entrance xoxo

You:
hngngjt yes sir
Read

___

"I really enjoyed talking with you but I've gotta go," Yeosang said sarcastically. The other boy only blinked in surprise as Yeosang practically dashed off down the hallway before the taller could react.

Yeosang knew he would follow him, he just wasn't in the mood to drag it out for a particularly long time.

The entrance of the school soon came into view, and Yeosang slowed his walking pace as he approached it. Leaning in the corner was a boy whom Yeosang had probably never been happier to see...

"Hwa!" Yeosang blurted out, grabbing said male's attention. Seonghwa turned to look at him, with a small smile now painted on his face.